Gangs, Grimm, and Choppers

The sound of screaming and mass hysteria became immediately apparent when a siren started blaring and it was announced that a grimm swarm of unprecedented size was knocking at Vale's gates. Not to mention that within moments, the White Fang would be throwing everything they had at the now struggling Atlesian army. After fighting a cloaked assassin and what they assumed was their friend and teammate, Nina and Leon needed a plan, fast.

Nina: This is bad Leon, what should we do?

Leon: Get your gang, and get out of town as fast as you can, I'll meet up with you if I survive.

Nina: *quickly pulls her scroll out and calls Axel* bro, bro, get the gang together and meet me at the helipad, we're leaving!

Axel: You don't have to tell me twice!

Nina hurried outside and fought her way through a panicking crowd and found her Axel eviscerating an ursa and the rest of her gang gathering up their bikes.

Nina: Axel!

Axel: *pulls his knife out of the ursa's chest* Nina, get your bike, we're getting outta here!

Nina mounts her bike and lines the rest of her gang up.

Nina: Alright follow my lead, I know the fastest way out of the city!

A beowolf shows up and pounces on one of the gang members.

Axel: Aw man, let's get outta here!!

Axel, Nina, and the rest of the gang took off into the streets of Vale, dodging grimm of all kinds along the way.

Gang member 1: *engine starts sputtering* Sorry Axel, this is the end of my run.

Axel: Don't say that, just try to keep up.

Gang member 1: Nah, it's been good, but now, this is the end for me. *skews off and slams his bike into a king Taijitu as his bike explodes*

Nina: Bro, we're losing members, fast!

A nevermore suddenly swoops down.

Axel: Power slide!!

Gang member 2: Wait, I didn't learn that!!

The nevermore picks him up and carries him away as Nina, Axel, and the one remaining gang member power slide under it. Eventually stopping in an empty part of town, normally, people would shop and the many stores that line the street before them, but now nothing remains, and the place looks truly dead.

Nina: Doesn't look like the grimm made it here.

Axel: Let's stop here, I need to refuel my bike.

A carrier filled to the brim with White Fang grunts flies in and lands on the far side of the road.

Gang member 3: *pulls out a baseball bat* you guys fix your bikes, I'll take care of these punks.

Axel: No, they'll kill you.

Gang member 3: They'll kill all of us if someone doesn't stall them, fix your bikes, hurry!

The gang member raises his baseball bat and charges towards the grunts as Axel drags his bike into an alley and pulls out a fuel canister.

Nina: What do we do Axel? we just lost our entire gang.

Axel: *fueling up his bike* Well we make a new gang, and you're gonna lead it.

Nina: But bro, I can't lead a gang.

Axel: You lead a team in Beacon, you can lead our new gang *finishes fueling his bike* now let's go before those White Fang punks find us here. *mounts his bike*.