Part 3

Late that same night, Isaac notices a strange presence in his team's dorm, he looks at the window to sees the strange figure who stalked him in the Emerald Forest.

Isaac: Who are you?

???: All you need to know that we've met before.

Isaac: You talking about the Emerald Forest?

???: Oh no, we go back much farther.

Isaac: Well, what do you want?

???: I come with a warning, come the vytal festival, Beacon, Vale, and perhaps all of Remnant will be in grave danger, and only you and your friends can prevent disaster.

Isaac: What do you?

Isaac looks back to find the figure had vanished. The next day, all first year students journeyed to forever fall forest.

Glynda: Yes students, the forest of forever fall is indeed beautiful. But we did not come here to sight-see, professor Peaches asked you all to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so. Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap, however, this forest is full of the creatures of grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock, have fun.

Cardin: C'mon buddy, let's go.

Isaac: Hold on a moment, Jaune is friends with Cardin? That doesn't seem right, I want to investigate, but I have to--

Leon: Go get em Coonie, I'll get your jar for you.

Isaac: Thanks Leon, I can always count on you Can't it?

Leon: Yeah yeah, now move before they get away.

Isaac runs off and hides in a tree, and he finds team CRDL is forcing Jaune to collect their jars.

Isaac: I should have known better than to believe team CRDL wouldn't do something like this.

Cardin: Hey, great work, Jauney boy, now that wasn't too hard, was it?

Jaune: I think I'm allergic to this stuff.

Cardin: Great, great, great, so Jaune, I bet you're asking yourself "why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect six jars of tree sap when there's only five of us?"

Jaune: That is one of the many questions that I have asked myself today, yes.

Cardin: Well, come with me and you'll find out.

Jaune doesn't like the idea.

Isaac follows them to a small cliffside where they're looking down on teams RWBY, JNPR, and his team.

Jaune: Cardin, what's going on?

Cardin: Payback.

Jaune: Pyrrha? What are you--?

Cardin: That's the girl, red-haired know-it-all thinks she's so smart, alright boys, Last night ol' Jaune here managed to round up an entire box of rapier wasps. And now, we're gonna put 'em to work.

Jaune nervously chuckles.

Cardin: Now, according to one of the essays he wrote for me last week, these nasty things looove sweets. I'm thinkin' it's time we teach her a thing or two.

Cardin pulls Jaune up and shoves the jar of sap into his hands.

Cardin: And you're gonna do it.

Jaune: Do what?

Cardin: Hit her with the sap! Either that, or I'll have a chat with Goodwich, and you'll be on the first airship out of Beacon.