The man who cried grimm

A/N Howdy! I'm Gray's friend, you can call me Weapon, I've helped with a lot of the planning in this series as of late but I wanted to take the reigns of this chapter, give my friend a hand, our writing styles are extremely different, scarily so it seems, but that's not stopping me from writing up my character's scenes here in this chapter, hold onto your butts, this one's gonna be rough!

Before the meeting with Nina.

Leon sits up in his hospital bed, the pain faded and dulled, chest bare and his left arm lies limp in bed beside him, "Dang... guess I shouldn't have fought after all huh Nin... Nina? Oh... guess I'm alone... how'd i miss that... Why am i still talking to myself..." He shakes his head, taking a deep breath before his eyes go wide... He knew that smell, something bad was about to happen. He needed to find Nina.

Jumping out of bed Leon pulls all the different sensors and things off his chest, he didn't care less for what the hospital thought of him, he needed to find Nina, she needed to get out of Vale, things were about to hit the fan, and hit the fan hard.

Time slows as he leaps out the nearby window, rolling when he hit the ground as he blinks down the street. He finds Nina in a tight spot, pain surging through his left arm and anger boils his blood, that imbecile was about to kill Nina, HIS NINA, this was unforgivable, his aura swirls around his useless arm, taking the form of a ursa's claw as he proceeds in saving Nina's life.

After the meeting with Nina.

The moment the message fades from Nina's scroll, as does Leon, he didn't have time to wait, he'd told Nina what to do, now he had to take care of some personal business.

The wind blows past him atop a building, he's not sure which building, nor did he truly care, he simply used it to get a height advantage across the impending battle. Time was stopped, nevermore frozen above him, beowolves locked in their places, he could see Nina, but he didn't need to worry about here, she'd be able to take care of herself. His worry was much worse.

He raises his chin, sniffing the air, it was flooded with the scents of anguish, fear, anger, any negative emotion you could name, it was there, but he couldn't smell his target, he couldn't smell his Brother.

They aren't truly brothers, no, but they're as close as Leon could get to family, other than Atlesian scientists. Though, this is a story for a later date. Currently Leon's caught a whiff of something, blinking across the rooftops throughout Vale.

He stops atop another building, a dust shop if he remembered correctly, but that didn't matter, a nevermore was frozen mid air, frozen in the action of swooping down on Ruby, he knew he shouldn't complete delete its existence, but ripping a few feathers from its back would give Ruby a much easier time, so that's just what he did.

With time slowed to nearly a stop he launches himself off the rooftop, shattering the shingles beneath his feet. His aura spirals around his bad arm, coating it in a disgusting black form, the limb of a ursa. An animalistic growl radiates from his chest as he lands on the Nevermore's back, claws ripping at it's back for a few moments before launching himself away again, returning to his chase.

He lands again, looking around at the carnage that had insued in the few moments he'd let pass as he moved across the rooftops. "ZERO!" his voice screeches through the silence, time as slow as it is only Zero would be able to hear him, only his brother with his multitude of stolen semblances. "FACE ME YOU COW-" before the words could leave his lips, a bestial claw slams into his chest, launching him through the wall of a building not far away. Leon's semblance wavers for a moment, once he regains control he's being thrown around again, this time however, he manages to catch himself, looking up at his older brother. Looking up at this Grim-like Human, he utters the words, "Zero... Nice to see you again...'

"And you, brother... Impressive, you managed to catch yourself before I got in another free attack... it's a shame though... " red tendrils sprout from behind Zero, "You won't live to do it again..."

Leon growls, launching himself at Zero, dropping low and raking his claws across his brother's legs, he catches himself, throwing his body at his brother and landing a solid kick to the monster's back, throwing him into the wall Leon had been backed against moments before.

Zero turns, looking down at Leon, "Pathetic... that's all you've got?! This won't take long at all... First I'll kill you... then I'll kill that little girl you've got the hots for~'

"Don't you dare touch Nina... " Leon stands straight, aura swirling in black clouds across his body.

Zero laughs, "And just how are you going to stop me?! YOU'RE PATHETIC, A WASTE OF FLESH, YOU'LL DIE HERE AND SO WILL SHE!"

Time stops.

Nothing moves, the only sounds is Leon's breath, short, ragged, animalistic breaths filling his ears. His eyes are pure red as he looks at this frozen creature before him.

Both of Leon's arms are coated in that thick black aura, large white claws protruding from the ends, anger boiling his blood.

He launches himself at his brother, claws grabbing the larger man, throwing him through the wall, launching him across Vale, but Leon catches up almost instantly, slamming him into the asphalt below them. He lands beside Zero, picking him up and repeatedly slamming him into the ground, creating large craters all around them before throwing Zero high into the air and launching himself towards him. Leon swings his claws wildly at the monster above him, slashing over, and over, and over, and over.

Leon plants both feet into zero's chest, launching himself towards the crowd, and launching Zero high into the air.

Leon slams into the ground, time regaining meaning for a few moments as he lays there panting in the crater he'd created. His eyes locked on the small black speck in the sky, moments later he sees the wheel of a motorcycle breach the top of the crater.

Time slows once more as Leon careful returns Nina and her motorcycle to the road, planting a kiss on her cheek before returning his attention to the black speck in the sky. Only, the black speck wasn't there any more, he'd been so busy rescuing Nina he hadn't noticed Zero landing on the other side of the buildings beside him, nor had he noticed the red tendrils inches from his body, that is, until it was too late.

The pain of having one's aura drained is indescribable, the searing, aching pain fills the body, leaving them completely helpless. "Now, now little brother... I'm quite impressed, you managed to deal... quite a bit of damage to me... " Zero's panted phrasing let's Leon know just how weakened the creature was, "It's a shame... you didn't have the guts to kill me... but... I will say you impressed me enough... that I'll let you live..." his voice fades as he drops Leon, time returning to normal around Leon as he tries to catch his breath.

He pants softly as he slows time, not as slow as normal, he's far too weak to do that now, but it's slowed enough for him to clear his head and recover slightly. He looks around, Nina and her brother must have made it out of the city, now he had a target, so he pushes himself to his feet, stumbling slightly with his bad arm swaying without control.

He quickly, relatively at least, makes his way out the gate of Vale, stumbling and bumbling his way to Nina's bike. He pulls himself on the back of it, lightly pressing his lips against her cheek, something he did a lot more often than she would ever realize, before he uses he good hand to tangle the fingers of his bad hand into her belt loops, proceeding to do the same thing with his good hand before returning time to it's natural flow and slumping against Nina, "Don't lemme fall off Nin... I'mma... take a nap..."

Soon after the world goes black, Leon's asleep, Nina in his arms, in his eyes this is probably the best nap he'll ever take. He's just hoping he doesn't bite the dust before he wakes up, he's never been partial to roadburn.

The end.