Part 9

Leon and Isaac return to their teams dorm as Leon tries to think of a way to cheer up his team mate.

Leon: And that's the 10th time you beat me.

Isaac: What is the point to all of this?

Leon: Hey Coonie, I've been meaning to ask. Why did you fall for Blake in the first place?

Isaac: Funny you should mention that.

Isaac stands up, opens his book bag, and fishes out an old picture. The picture features a family of racoon faunus, the mother was sitting in a small bed, she was thin, had dark hair, and was cradling a baby in her arms, the father had dark brown hair, and was wearing a long sleeve shirt with a green sweater vest, and there was a little boy wearing a simple dress shirt hugging the mother's arm.

Leon: C-Coonie, is this, your family?

Isaac: It is, this photo was taken moments before my parents were murdered, my brother Gareth always told me our mom was a dark and mysterious lady who often spent most of her time ether reading or being the village's secret purveyor of information.

Leon had no idea what to say, but after a long silence.

Leon: Dang, your mah's a coonie version of Blake? That is creepy dude.

Nina: *enters* Hey bros, why don't you come back, you're missing out on *sees the picture* Isaac, are those your folks?

Isaac: Yes.

Nina: *looks at the picture* Man Isaac, you're the spitting image of your dad!

Isaac: Enough of that, what's this thing you're trying to tell us about?

Nina whispers something in Isaac's ear.

Isaac: Jaune did what?

Nina continues whispering.

Isaac: No way.

Leon: Ok, you got me, I'm curious. What'd he do?

Isaac: If Nina is to be believed, the Jaune is walking around in a dress.

Leon: No way, we gotta see that!

Leon grabs Isaac and quickly drags Isaac back to the dance, once the got there, finding Jaune was an easy matter.

Isaac: *approches Jaune* why Jaune, did Cardin do this to you?

Jaune: No, I lost a bet I made with Pyrrha.

Leon: And what were the credentials of this bet?

Jaune: I said if she doesn't get a date, then I'Id wear a dress.

Isaac: You serious, Pyrrha didn't find a date!?

Jaune: I didn't believe it either.

Leon: Dude, she had to have set you up. No way that actually happened. She rigged this against you, 100%.

Isaac: Woah, woah hold on, watch this.

Isaac snaps his finger, and a puff of wind pushes the skirt of Jaunes dress up, Isaac then falls on the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

Leon: Dude! That's awesome! You're just as sadistic as I am!

Jaune: Not cool man!

Isaac: No, it was totally cool *goes back to laughing*

Leon: What? Didn't like the breeze? I woulda guessed you could use it, that dress looks stuffy!

Isaac: *finally gets ahold of himself and stands up* I-I need a drink. *walks away*