7 | found

January 18

Dazai opened the doors to the coffee shop in hope to see his beloved Chuuya once again.

He entered and slowly looked around.

Of course, he wasn't there.

He walked up to the cashier and asked if Chuuya has come at all.

"No, sorry." The cashier said.

"Alright then." Dazai said, heading to the door.

I've had enough of this. Dazai thought.

He decided to head to the bar to get a drink after a long day of trying to find Chuuya.

"Hello again." Dazai says to the bartender as he sits down.

The bartender looks up at him in surprise. "Dazai! Hurry, you must come!" He says.

"Eh? What is it?"

"Please follow me."

Dazai rises from the circular chair and follows the bartender. They enter a room that says staff only.

"He's a mess and I didn't know what to do with him." The bartender says, revealing a sleeping ginger haired man.

"Chuuya!" Dazai says in surprise as he runs to Chuuya.

"He's been here for a couple days. I told him to leave but he refused. I'm not sure what happened to him." The bartender says.

"Well I guess I'll have to take him off your hands." Dazai said, lifting Chuuya.

"I would've told you sooner, but I didn't know where to find you."

"Ah, it's fine." Dazai says, carrying Chuuya to the door. He was carrying him piggyback style.

Dazai carried Chuuya to his apartment.
He places Chuuya on his bed.

He puts his hand on the sleeping ginger's cheek. He smiled.

After he realized what he was doing he immediately took his hand away and to his surprise, blushed.

He went inside his closet, looking for his old futon.

Chuuya, what happened to you? Dazai thought as he placed the futon on floor.