heaven; 5

Delany's POV

I grabbed my camera and hugged tanner goodbye. "Now remember to call me if anything happens." He told me, still holding me close. I pulled away, grasping the piece of paper that held his phone number.

" I will." I said. Looking to my feet. I had never had a ton of self confidence. I probably looked so ugly. And it didn't help that my anxiety was through the roof.

"Promise me?" He said, lifting my chin. I gave him a smile.

"I promise. How could I ever repay you?" I asked.

"You could let me take you to dinner on Thursday. And then tempest." He grinned.

"I think I could live with that."  I Giggled. He then smiled and let out a chuckle. "What?"

"Nothing."

"It's obviously something!"

"Your eyes just squint when you smile." He chuckled. "It's cute."

"Really? I never noticed."

"Only when you smile for real though. When you fake smile, your eyes don't squint. That's how I know you are lying."

"Oh gotcha." I smiled. But this smile was pure. I was so happy at this time. Happier then when my mom was alive. Happier than I was around Cash. I then hugged tanner one more time and started on my way home. I was walking because he had somewhere to be. And besides, I needed some fresh air.

I was actually utterly excited for something. What was I going to wear? Would I mess things up? Would I make him hate me.

This was a big deal. I had never been on a date before. This was a date, right? I smiled on the whole way home.

When I got home, I cleaned up the glass and checked to make sure me dad wasn't home. I went to check my YouTube channel stats. My jaw dropped and my heart pounded. I went from 501,432 subscribers to 755,583 subscribers.

I was so excited. Then I looked at my two most recent videos. Both had Tanners face planted on the front. What would I do without him?

[Guys this book just got 100 views! Omg. Thank you all so much! I just started this  book and the reviews it is getting blows my mind. Also, always running just got 1k views. Thank you all!]