doing your dares 4; 16

Delany's POV

"Hey guys it's tanner and welcome to DOING YOUR DARES PART 4!" He exaggerates the ending. He continues to talk to the camera, "today in joined with Delany and Jake."  I smiled and waved at the camera.

"Oh by the way she is my girlfriend now." He said. Well that is gonna send some people on a joyride.

"I'm actually kinda excited." I said. Tanner and Jake looked at each other and then back at me.

"Well your gonna die today." Tanner said before pecking my lips with his. I laughed as jake chose the first dare.

"Aweee f*ck." He sighed. He passed me the paper and I instantly started laughing.

"You have to eat a shot of mustard?!" Tanner yelled before running around half laughing, half screaming. He ran up to me and threw his arms around my waist. "I'm going to get the mustard."

We continued with the dares and it was time for the final dare. It was tanners turn. He chose the last paper and opened it up. "NOOO THIS IS THE ONE I DIDNT WANT!" He yelled. "Let the person next to you kick you in the balls."

"Oh hell no I am not doing that!" I yelled. "He is my boyfriend and I don't want to hurt him." I  threw my arms around him. He then hugged me back, still staring at jake.

"Well this is gonna suck!" Jake yelled. Tanner lined up and before you knew it, he was on the ground, gasping for air.

Jake ran around, laughing and laughing. I dropped to my knees next to my broken boyfriend, holding back laughs. I smiled and kissed him. I helped him up and he limped toward the camera.

"I am never doing this again." He said to his viewers. We all laughed as tanner turned off the camera.

[this was more of a fun filler chapter. We also just got 6000 views which is insane BTW! Thank you to those who have stuck around.]