welcome to paradise; 24

Delany's POV

Our flight landed later that night. It was one of the longest flights I have been on, and I must say, it was miserable. I was just lucky to have tanner with me. If it wasn't for him, I would have jumped out of that plane. It was my first time flying, and my anxiety was through the roof.

  Not gonna lie, since I have had Tanner around,  I don't have nearly as many panic attacks, and rarely have anxiety at all. It's like his touch, well I don't know, soothes me? He is just the type of guy who knows how to keep me calm. He never gets angry about it either.

  "It's so humid here." Tanner mentioned.

   "Moist..." I giggled.

    "No! Absolutely not! That word is so cringy!" I laughed and kissed his lips before walking down to retrieve our luggage.

   I took ahold of Tanners hand as we exited the airport, and walked to rent a car. "Choose one." Tanner said. I turned towards him with a surprised expression, while pointing to myself. He nodded and chuckled.

   "Yes!" I kissed his cheek. "I love you!" I continued down the line on new cars, looking at each one. It took me a few minutes, but eventually, I reached a black Jeep, with the roof removed. I pointed to the car and Tanner once again nodded.

We finished checking out the car, and headed towards our hotel. I had never been out of the state of California, so this was a dream.

"I have a surprise for you, my love," said Tanner with a slight grin. I wondered what this boy could possibly be up too. But whatever it was, I was sure it would be amazing.

However, more than anything, I knew this whole trip would be amazing.

Or so I thought...

[DRAMA OVERLOAD NEXT CHAPTER! Be ready! It could quite possibly be the end of  Danner! Hold on to your hats, for your in for a wild ride! Stay tuned!]