26; what goes up must come down

Delany's POV

I slammed the door behind me, unable to comprehend what I had just saw. I knew it was a misunderstanding but no matter what I did my heart was full of anger. I heard pounding at the door. I knew tanner had no key. I had locked him out. I was unable to feel at that moment. I wasn't sad. I wasn't mad. I was just shocked.

I walked over to the door and opened it to a panicked tanner. I just stared at him. I didn't say anything. "Lany I am so so so sorry." He pleaded. I didn't say anything. I just continued to stare at him. "Look I don't want her. She follows me everywhere. I promise I had no idea she was here!"

I swallowed hard. "I believe you.." I managed to get out. I continued to stare at him as he closed the door behind him. He wrapped his arms around me, and exhaled hard. I could tell he was relieved. "I have questions, though." I whispered.

"Of course. Come sit down, please. I will answer anything, I swear."

—————

"Okay... so let me get this straight, you have a crazy stalker ex girlfriend who likes to ruin your life because you broke up with her." I state one last time, still trying to get used to the idea.

"Exactly. She tries to ruin anything good I have. I'm not sure why or how, but as soon as she found out about you, she knew exactly what she needed to do." Tanner had a soft walk in his eye. He was obviously holding some emotions back. "I should have told you but I didn't want to scare you away. Not again."

My heart aches for him. I had no idea he was hiding this. I was quite scared of what to do or say "It's okay T, I get it and I am not upset." I assured him.

Through everything, I still felt a sense of doubt in my stomach. He was still hiding something. I knew he was.

{WELLLL! Here I am, FINALLY with a new chapter for you all. I know how much you all wanted it so here it is!!!}