delanys first date; 6

Picture of Delany^^^

Delany's POV

Not only was this my first date, but it was with a guy who saved my life. That was special. Or at  least I thought so.

I was so excited. He was the only person who could make me as happy as I am when I am around him.

Tonight was the night. And it had to be perfect. What was I going to wear? Nothing to much. My normal casual wear would be perfect. And I wouldn't wear makeup either. Only mascara, which was the only makeup I wore anyway. I was always a tomboy.

I hope that that wouldn't affect my relationship with tanner. I threw on a black sweater that said tfox on the front. I smiled at the shirt Tanner had let me keep. I threw on my favorite pair of ripped high waisted black jeans. To top the look I put a red plaid shirt around my waist.

My hair was the easiest. I just put my straight dirty blonde hair up in a ponytail and pulled a few tiny pieces out to frame my face. I turned and looked in the mirror. For once I had actually looked beautiful. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my back pocket.

Tanner: im soooo excited for 2night.

Delany: me 2. Where are we going?

Tanner: in n' out with a few of my friends. They have something funny planned. Have u ever heard of a flip n' out?

Delany: can't say I have.

Tanner: well this will be fun. I'm outside 4 u.

Delany: k. B right out.

When I got outside I jumped into my best friends car. He looked at me and smiled. "What?" I asked.

"You look cute!" He said. "And your sweater is lit." He said dragging out the i.

"I know right. It's my favorite shirt. Can I ask who your friends are?"

"Well you know other tanner. He was with us yesterday."

"Ahhh tanner squared!"

"Haha yes. And my two friends Corey and Capron. They are brothers."

"Sweet." I said. But inside I was worried. How would I do around the two knew people? This will be interesting.