open those eyes; 21

Tanner sat there at her bedside. He waited. She was still hospitalized from the crash. Tanners broken leg plastered away. He never really noticed how peacefully she slept. She looked so calm. So happy. He missed her.

She had woken up a few times before, but fell asleep soon after. Once she woke up and stayed awake for more than 4 hours, she was free to go. Ever since he was released, he sat by her side. It had been almost 3 days.

Lany was definitely most injured in the crash. She dislocated her shoulder and broke her leg, wrist, and a few ribs. Most of her bruises had faded away. A few scratches still remained on her petite 5'3" frame.

Mav and Danny had only take some small injuries, such as cuts and bruises. Danny needed stitches. Tanner only broke his tibia and a rib or two. Tanner went through many surgeries, but nothing in comparison to Delany.

"come on baby girl," he whispered gripping her small hand, "open those eyes." The heart monitor beeped slowly. Her breaths were steady. He wished so bad that he could take all of that pain away.  All of it. Even the pain caused by her no good father.

Cash had visited a few times with his grandparents. He was doing well there, excited that there was someone who cared. Lany always cared. He was grateful for her, but her grandparents were legal adults.

[Alright guys! I finally released a new chapter! Go me! I'm looking for a new Cover so if you wanna make me one, private message me.]