Chapter Two (Edited)~

-Madison

I walk down my street and then to the woods. I hide around trees for a good hour till I spot something. It was midnight so I don't know why I expected a lot of people to be walking in the woods. Just after I said that a girl appears walking the same trail I am.

Is sneak up behind her and grab her, my knife to her neck.

"Hello there!"

She try's to let out a scream until I close her mouth shut with a rag. She try's to fight back but I punch her in the stomach and she looses her breathe. I shove the rag down her throat to were she can scream all she wants but no one can hear her.

"Shut. Up!" I whisper.

I still have my knife to her neck and I start to push down just a little bit, watching the thin line of blood line the side of my knife. I feel her throat vibrate, she's screaming.

"It's more fun when there's more blood" I say murderously and I push on her neck just a little bit more.

I throw her to the ground, pointing the knife at her stomach.. I stab her straight through the stomach and pick her up by the stomach (holy shit she's light!) I keep looking at her throat vibrate as she try's to scream.

I slowly pull my knife out of her stomach and make sure there's a lot of blood on my knife. I grab her arm and she starts kicking at me and slaps me in the face. "You shouldn't of done that" I say with a smile.

I slice at her arm till it's just hanging my a string of flesh. Same with her legs. She's still alive, I'm kind of surprised. I go back to her other arm that's not chopped off. I carve 'don't worry, I'm saving you' On her arm.

Then I rip up her stomach, all the way up to the top of her chest. I see her beating heart. I carve off her right ribs covering her heart. I rip her heart out. I quickly grab the rag out of her mouth and stab her through the mouth. She is dead. My first kill done.

I pull up her sleeve so who ever finds her can see my carving. I grab my knife and put it in my hoodie.

"Now wasn't that fun!" I give the corpse a smirk.