Chapter Twenty-Six (Edited)~

~~~~~ Two Days Later ~~~~~

-Madison

Jeff has been gone for 2 whole days. It's really weird. Usually he wouldn't let me leave his sight. Especially since most of the creepypasta gang is after me. Well, I don't worry about it. For now I actually get some peace and quite without any drama.

Ben is sitting on the couch playing games. He's really good at it. I go over to him and sit next to him, looking at the screen in awe at how good he is.

All of a sudden the door flys open and a very tired and panting Jeff is in the door frame, nearly falling to his knees. I walk towards him and put my hand on his back.

"Why so tired?" I ask, He ignores me and gets up. He walks into the kitchen and to the fridge and gets a drink. I repeat, "why are you so tired?"

"It's none of you business" He says, breathing heavily.

"I'm worried Jeff" I say as I walk away from him and to my room.

-Jeff

If only she knew... But she can't know. she would fucking kill me if she was none other than a replacement. I don't want to do that to her. She's the last of my family... That I don't want to kill anyway.

I walk to Madison's room and start to open the door. It is quickly closed shut and I hear the door knob lock, Great. I lean again the door and slide down to the ground.

"You can't stay in there forever" I call to her.

"Don't doubt me" she says, Sounding more pissed then normal. Maybe because of what Ben told her... Ugh. Ben.. I'm still very pissed at him..

"Let me in" I say as I push against the door.

"Only if you tell me everything." she said, and with those very words I froze.

"Fine..." I groaned and she opens the door. I walked in and closed it behind me. She sits on her bed and pats the spot next to her beckoning for me to sit there.

"Who was your partner?" she said full of hate as she glares at me.

I gulp, "J-Jaime" I stuttered.

"And who is Jaime to you?" She said, hurt in her voice.

"An partner that didn't work out as planned.." I sighed trying to stay quiet so she couldn't hear me.

"Is she still your partner?" she said as she is slowly turning from hurt to mad.

"Kind of" I paused. "I don't know" I really don't want to tell her all of this, but I guess I have to.

"It's either yes or no Jeff" she says, now she's pissed.

"But what if I don't know?" I asked her.

"You should know" she raises her voice slightly.

"Okay. you know what? I will tell you why I don't know" I said standing up in front of her as I raised my voice. "She left me, I didn't want her to go" I say as I look down at the floor.

"Get out of my room"

"But-" she interrupted me.

Get. Out.!" she snapped.

I stomped my way to the door. Before opening it I turn around to face Madison.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper then turn back around and open the door while closing it behind me.

I am so dumb! I should of never went in there.. and now? she probably will never talk to me again. I guess now it will be easier to pick when ever or if Jaime will come back. So I guess my stupidity did make this easier.

I'm worried though. I don't want Madison to get hurt if I were to leave... I.. care about her...