Chapter Sixteen (Edited)~

-Jeff

As we make our way to the cabin and walk inside the cabin I get this overwhelming feeling again. A feeling I haven't felt ever since I turned to this monster, I don't know what it is.

-Madison

Me and Jeff just kissed, I never thought that would happen.

I wonder what would happen next, I'm thinking as we go our separate ways to go to bed.

Do I really love Jeff? I'm the one person he doesn't try to kill. He even risk his life for me.

I keep thinking of that very moment until I fall asleep.

------------------Morning------------------

I wake up in a different place. Not in the house but on a gurney. I burst up pulling my knife out of my pocket that wasn't there.

"Where the hell am I and were is my knife?!" I yell turning all directions waiting for the asshole to reveal him or herself.

"I can tell you have finally woken up" a familiar voice says.

"Give me my fucking knife back" I growl.

"I will after the surgery" he chuckles.

That very moment I froze and tried to run out the door but Smiley grabs me by the waist and throws me back on the gurney.

"Smiley get the hell off of me!" I yell at him.

"Now why would I get off such a pretty body?" He says petting my waist as he ties me to the gurney.

"Fuck you!" I scream in his face getting up, not allowing him to tie me.

"Maybe later Hun, after the surgery?" He winks at me.

I gasp in disgust as I try to run towards the door. He runs behind me and stabs me in the back with a scalpel. It doesn't even effect me since I am trying to escape. I push open the doors and run. Smiley keeps running towards me the whole time. I make it to the cabin and I burst in the doors and lock them behind me. Smiley keeps banging against the door.

"What the hell happened Madison where were you?" He ask, his eyes meeting my back. "What the hell is that from?" He ask concern in his voice as he walks towards me and pulls out the scalpel.

"Smiley" I gasp under my breathe, His eyes turn to pure rage.

"Did he kidnap you?" He pauses. "Is he the man banging on the door?" He ask in full rage. "And you escaped." He says, relief in his voice but it quickly fades back to anger as he pushes me to the side roughly and swings the door open. Him and Smiley are now face to face.

-Jeff

I am in full rage mode. I lunge at Smiley and punch him in the stomach.

"Don't touch her again, you hear me?" I scream in his face as I tilt mine.

"I make no promises" Smiley chuckles.

I put my knife to his neck and I apply pressure to my knife, creating a thin line of blood against my knife. He try's to push himself up but it makes the knife go into his neck more.

"Now that, was your fault" I laugh.

"Is Madison your girlfriend? I never have seen you protect someone like that before." He says as he realizes that he's really pissing me off.

"Now why would I tell a dip shit like you?" I laugh.

"Because you love her" he laughs back.

"I don't fucking love her" I growl in his face as I push on the knife a little more.

"What ever.." He groans. I take my knife off of his neck, still holding onto his throat I toss him away from me.

"Leave me... I mean us the fuck alone" I growl walking away from him as I walk into the cabin and slam the door behind me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I-I'm fine" she stutters slightly.

"wanna go and kill?" I pause. "I think you need it, I need it to" I ask her.

"Yah, let's go." She sighs, sadly.