Chapter Thirty-Four~

-Jeff

I bang my head onto my pillow and let it sink to the bottom of my pillow. I let out a sigh as I realize I need to choose soon.

I'm...

Conflicted...

I have never felt this way before. I shouldn't have to choose, I'm a killer. I'm supposed to end it now and get it over with but I can't...

What the hell is wrong with me?..

I'm supposed to not have a heart....

I don't have a heart!....

Everyone has a heart. It's either dark and has no feeling, or light and has felt everything.

My heart is dark. It has no feeling. It is not a heart...

It obviously is, you feel for these to girls.

No I don't!!!!...

I shoot up from my bed and burst through my door. I literally hop down the flights stairs. I burst out the door leaving it wide open. I can feel everyone's stares burn into me and I run away from the mansion. I go and sit at my normal spot, under the trees.

Alone... Finally...

I sit there and sigh from time to time as I stare at my hands thinking about the decision I have to make. It's hard... I don't know why, And I most certainly still don't know this foreign feeling and I hate it with all my heart, but my heart also tells me other wise. My heart is aching and I feel something I have never felt before. Guilt is it?... I'm not sure..

Eventually I get up and walk down the trail in the forest, the forest that separates the mansion from the cabin. Once I reach the cabin I walk in and close the door behind me. As I turn around I see Madison standing in the hall. I sigh under my breath as I walk closer to her.

"Where have to been?" she ask.

"Killing" I sigh.

"Please don't tell me you killed, I mean tried to kill Ben did you?!" she says frustrated as she walks closer to me.

"No" I grunt. She sighs in relief and walks closer towards me. My heart aches more when she does so and I walk away from her, brushing right past her. I walk into my room and softly close the door, normally I slam it but I didn't feel like it. I plop onto my bed as more thoughts run through my head. Then I hear a knock on my door. "Come.. in.." I say quietly. The door opens and it's Ben. I instantly burst out of bed and a wave of anger goes through me, yah I'm still mad at him. I stare at him intently as I see in his eyes he regrets coming in here.

"Jeff..." he says quietly.

"What?!" I snap.

"What is wrong?" he said simply. I thought for awhile before answering his question.

"Everything" I sigh. He starts to walk towards me but I clench my teeth and he quickly backs away, holding up his hands in defense.

"I know it isn't everything, it's only one thing" he said to me. And then is when I snapped. I pushed him into the wall with my arm.

"Don't say it" I growl loudly in his face and let him drop harshly to the ground. I storm out of my room and out the front door. I hear Madison yell at me to come back but I don't listen.

I can't decide...