Chapter Five (Edited)~

-Madison

I wake up early in the morning, the sun from the window blinding me as I jump back slightly. I quickly walk to the window and close my curtains. I walk out of my room and to the middle of the kitchen and living room to see Jeff in the kitchen, cooking something on the stove. The over whelming smell of eggs hit my nose as I smile.

"We're going out after breakfast" he said to me, not looking at me.

How did he know I walked in?

"Why?" I asked him curiously.

"I want you to go on a killing spree with you, To see your killing skills" he says with a smirk. He sits an fried egg on the table as I sit down. He sits down in front of me and slowly eats. I take my first bite and I taste the delicious eggs. I love eggs.

"Thank you" I said.

"What ever" he grunts.

"Your always in a bad mood aren't you?" I chuckle.

"It's my personality" he says.

We Finnish our breakfast, then we walk out the door and down to the tree line. We walk through the thick woods and into a huge backyard. We crouch going towards the house.

-Jeff

I look to the right of me and she wasn't there anymore. Where is she? I ignore it and crouch closer to the house.

"I guess she has her own way of killing" I whisper, smirking to myself. Then out of nowhere I hear her yell

"Jeff come over here!" I run towards her, running into the house through the back door.

"You shouldn't be yelling we might get-" I pause as I turn around the corner and see the victim tied to a chair with a rag in her throat.

"Holy shit! How?" I pause. "Damn your sneaky aren't you??" I say to her in surprise.

"Not really all I did is go away from you and walk in the front door, luckily she was the only one on the main floor and she was in the living room. That always makes it easier" she says with a smirk.

"Well, what are we gonna do to her?" I ask.

"Do whatever you want, I'm gonna checkup stairs just incase" she says as she walks away from me. I listen as I hear her footsteps up the staircase.

"I'm gonna have fun with you" I smile big. She starts shaking in fear and trying to wiggle off the chair. I grab her shoulder and dislocate it and made her scream as I walk closer to her.

-Madison

I walk up the stairs and I hear a bone snapping, then must of been Jeff. I check all the rooms up stairs. I walk into one very quietly because I can hear a loud game playing.

I slowly open the door. I walk up behind the boy and whisper in his ear:

"Hi there" as I grab my knife and put it to his neck. I grab another rag and stuff it down his throat and bring him down stairs.

-Jeff

I start to carve a smile in the woman's cheeks. as I chuckle to myself.

"Why don't you smile dear?" I chuckle.

I hear Madison walking down the stairs. She's holding a teenage boy, He looks at me in fear. I grab another chair quickly and get more rope. I help her tie him to the chair. We sit them, right in front of each other.

"What kind of fun are we gonna have with you two today?" I say creepily with a huge smile. The little boy stares at his mom in fear, seeing her new face.

"Oh you like this woman's new face?" I pause as I walk closer to the boy. "It's a master piece isn't it? Made by the best artist out there" I pause again as I get right at his ear. "Me" I whisper coldly.

"Who do you want to play with first?" I ask Madison while getting out of the boys face and turning to face her.

"Hmmmm... That's a hard one" she strokes her chin like if she has a beard. Then she points at the boy. "I want to look at your master piece a little longer" giving a big smile at the boy while she watching him shiver in fear.

"Oh! Are you scared little boy?" I get close to his face again. He try's to bite me and I back away quickly.

"Oh no no no. You shouldn't of done that." I grab my knife out of my hoodie pocket and grab his arm. I carve on his arm 'Go To Sleep'. He shakes in pain as I then get down on my knees. I pick up his foot and chop a toe off every about 10 seconds, trying to make his pain last. "I love slow painful deaths" I aloud.

-Madison

As I watch him cutting off the boys toes, the mother kicks Jeff straight on the side of the head. Which makes him jerk his hand and accidentally cuts the boys foot off. Jeff look at the woman straight in the eyes and says

"That one was your fault" he chuckles as he quickly chops off her foot as well.

"You shouldn't be chopping your little boys foot off, you should be ashamed of yourself." I smile.

I walk behind the woman and put my knife to her neck while Jeff goes back to his toe cutting.

"Don't spoil are fun, if you kick my partner again I will have to kill you, now what's the fun in just stabbing you in the neck?" I give a big smile and Jeff chuckles a little bit under his breath.

"You shouldn't ruin my fun" he chuckles more.

I think Jeff got tired of toe cutting because now he's at the boys cheeks, he made to deep slashes on the boys cheeks. All I see is blood streaming down his face.

"The more blood the better" he says murderously with a big smile. We hear someone knocking on the door, we look at each other and Jeff gives me a nod. I stab the knife through the ladies neck while he does the same to the boy.

He walks up to me, "It sucks we couldn't of done more with her." He sighs.

He dips his finger in the boys blood and writes 'Go To sleep' on the hardwood floor, Then we run out the back door and quickly make it to the forest.