Chapter Six (Edited)~

-Madison

I can barely feel my feet hit the ground as we run through the forest. We finally get to the cabin and stop, hands out knees and panting as we catch our breaths.

"So I'm your partner?" I choke out.

"Yah, I guess so. You need more training though. And I did do most of the work." He grunts.

"What do you mean?? If it wasn't for me that little boy could of heard us and called the cops!" I growl.

"Were you the toe cutter?" He pauses. "No. I didn't think so" he chuckles while crossing his arms and nodding his head a little bit trying to act cool, He isn't doing a good job.

"You trying to act cool bro?" I laugh slightly.

"No" he pauses and looks like he's thinking about what to say.

"I already am. Best killer around right?" He giggles with a smirk.

"Do you act like this around anyone else Jeff?" I ask him.

"No, not really. I don't exactly have anyone else so." He sighs, a little depression in his voice.

"Well I feel special" I say with a smirk.

Jeff has really changed ever since I last saw him. That fight really changed him. I'm happy the bastards that did that to him are gone.

"We need to give you a 'makeover'" Jeff smiles.

"What kind of 'makeover'?" I ask curiously.

"A murderous one. My partner needs a scary look."

We finally walk up the porch and then open the front door, closing it behind us. He pulls me in the bathroom and puts a knife on the sink.

-Jeff

I gave her a knife and then walked out of the room, listening to her closing the door.

I wonder what she's going to do.

I'm kind of actually happy that I finally met a family member after the killing. It's been a good 7 years. I have pride in her, I think she's gonna be a good partner.

I have been sitting on the sofa waiting for a good hour now, impatiently. Then, she finally walks out with her new 'makeover'. I stare at Madison in awe.