Chapter Ten (Edited)~

-Jeff
We patch my window up with some cardboard for the mean time until we can get glass. After that, I leave Madison's room and go back into mine. I plop back onto my bed and get under the covers.
I can't seem to go to sleep. I keep thinking about if Jack comes back, I'm worried for Madison. She seems to be good at fighting, but that was her first creepypasta encounter. Besides me but I didn't try to kill her as soon as I saw her especially when I realized who she was. I might be a creepypasta along with Jack and Slender but it's not like we are friends or anything. It's just that we are a really fucked up. And I'm pretty sure Madison is one now as well.
My vision starts to flutter away as I can tell I won't be able to stay up much longer. I allow my heavy eyelids to win and I fall asleep.
-Madison
I fall asleep right away. And morning comes in a flash. I hear Jeff in the kitchen and I groggily get up. I walk out of my room and then straight to the kitchen. I realize he isn't cooking this time and I make myself a bowl of cereal.
-Jeff
I am standing in the kitchen and then Madison walks in. I sigh in relief that Jack didn't come back to kill her for stabbing him in the back. She real quick makes a bowl of cereal and walks into the living room, sitting on the sofa without a word. I follow her into the living room and sit down on the other end of the sofa.
"What exactly was that thing?" She ask me.
"That..was Eyeless Jack." I pause. "He's apart of the creepypastas. So am I, It's kind of what we do, kill people."
"You won't kill me will you?"
"Now why would I do that?" I pause. "Your my partner. Your a creepypasta." I say happily. She smiles, but that quickly fades back to fear.
"But Jack is a creepypasta and it's obvious that he is trying to kill you and you are trying to kill him. Same with Slendy." She says quickly, trying to explain her logic.
"Creepypastas aren't exactly 'friends' we are just in the same group because we are fucked up, and so are you" I say poking at her. She chuckles and nearly jumps out of her seat.
"let's go kill!" She says excitedly. I nod and follow her out the door and then straight to the woods as usual.
-Madison
I walk straight through the woods as I hear footsteps behind me, telling me that Jeff is still following me. I stay quite the whole time. We walk to a side walk and walk down it. We eventually make it to a mini clinic.
-Jeff
As we walk past a clinic and in the corner of my eye I see someone in the alley way next to the building. I poke at Madison a bunch of times.
"What?!" She growls, frustratedly.
"Look" I say as I point at the person in the alleyway.
"Oooooo" she chuckles. We walk towards the man until we are right behind him.
"Hello there" she says, murderously. The man turns around not stiff at all. I push Madison back with my arm.
"Don't try to kill him" I pause. "Dr Smiley, what the fuck are you doing here?!"
"Is he another creepypasta?" She ask me.
-Madison
Oh my god. He is actually pretty, shall I say it? A goth kinda sexy. I blush just a little bit.
"Why hello there" he says as he strokes my carved in smile.
"What happened to your face? Did Jeffery over here do this to you?" He pauses as he stares in my bleached eyes. "I could help you" he says sexy like.
"Madison come over here now! He will kill you!" He growls as he pulls Smileys hands off me and pushes him to the ground.
"Don't hurt my partner" He growls lowly.
"Oh, she's your partner?" His eyes widen. "Can she fight like you?" He ask with a little fear in his eyes.
"Fuck yes" he says proudly.
"Oh" he sighs.
-Jeff
I am furious. He tried to get her right away. I'm happy that she's stronger than that. I lunge at him after everyone pauses for a couple of seconds. I grab my knife out of my hoodie pocket and put it against his neck.
"Your name doesn't even make sense" I growl as I push a little bit on his neck. Madison comes behind me and pins his arms on the ground. He pushes me and Madison off of him, making me stumble back. I run back to him and push him back to the ground. I slice at his face as his grabs his face in pain. He grabs a syringe out of his jacket and and give me a quick shot of something and I pass out.
-Madison
Smiley gave Jeff a shot and he passed out.
"Hell nooo!" I yell as I ram into him. I quickly stand up and grab my knife. He wiggles out of my grip and runs.
"Wuss!!!" I yell and he runs away. I pick up Jeff and start walking back home.