Chapter Three (Edited)~

-Madison

I just had my first blood, it felt amazing! I still have that feeling, I need more blood.

"The more blood the better right?" I whisper to my self with a murderous smile.

I wonder around the woods a little bit more, then I find this guy. God damn, how many people are in the forest at 1am?! Oh well, I shouldn't be complaining, night is the best time for killing.

I walk behind the dude and put my hood up. I put my hand on his shoulder in a romantic way to trick him, I can tell he's smiling.

"Why hello there!" I whisper.

"Who are you?" He ask.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"James" he pauses

"Now who are you?" He ask.

"Madison The Killer" I say in a murderous voice.

The guy goes stiff. I quickly turn him around by his shoulder and pull his shoulder out of socket. He falls and cry's in pain. I pick him up by his shirt and stand him up, still holding onto his shirt. I put the knife close to his neck. I hear someone rustle through trees

"Aww" I paused.

"I was just starting to have fun.." I say as I chop his head clean off.

I stand there, waiting to fight whatever made that noise. He obviously saw me because he pulled out a knife from his pocket and walked towards me.

"Ooooh! I have been waiting for this kind of fun all day!" I say and give a big, murderous smile.

Then I see his face...

"Jeff?..."

-Jeff

"How do you know my name?" I ask while I look at the 2 dead bodies she obviously killed since there was blood already on her knife.

She doesn't respond.

"Are you scared around me?" I say murderously while tilting my head and walking towards her.

She has a 'I shouldn't tell him' face.

"Well? What are you hiding? And just out of curiosity, how did you get so creative killing that girl over there?" I ask waiting impatiently for a answer.

"I'm your cousin Jeff... I was there when you were at the hospital and first saw your face..." My eyes widen.

"N-No way. There is no way one of my family members turned into a monster like me" I say quietly.

"I always have looked up to you Jeff, I always hated your parents. I was happy when you finally killed them off" she said.

"How do you know I killed my parents?!? I never told anyone in the family!" I say at a normal level.

"It's me, Madison. It turned out to be that I have the same kind of anger issues you had after the hospital." She said. My eyes widen.

"How did you get here?" I ask.

"My house is right over there." She pointed out towards the forest line. My eyes widen even more.

"I live right around here but I didn't know there was family close, I have been trying to stay away from family. I guess that didn't work well" I grunt.

-Madison

I stand there staring at his face. Now he has apparently carved a smile into his cheeks and burned off his eye lids.

"Jeff, please don't kill me." I ask in fear that he would.

"Why would I kill you? You have talent! I just have to be careful you won't turn on me." He says as I sigh with relief.