Chapter Twenty-Nine (Edited)~

-Jeff

I wake up in the morning to the whole house completely quite. Unusual because I usually at least here Ben's game playing.

Am I home alone?

I get up and walk out of my room to see Madison's door is wide open. I peek in there to see that she's not in her room. I walk down the hall and into the middle of the living room and the kitchen. No one is in the kitchen or living room. Where the hell are they? Well... Someone probably played Ben's game, But I have absolutely no clue where Madison is.. I grunt, walking into the living room and sitting on the sofa. I stare at the black tv screen.

-Madison

Ben is showing me something, he won't tell me why no matter how much I beg.

"Can't you just tell me where we are going?" I snap.

"Not yet" he pauses. "You will know when we get there"he chuckles, I grunt and keep following him.

-Ben

I am taking Madison to see the mansion, I don't want anyone there to see it though so we stay in the distance. She keeps asking where we are going but I'm not going to tell her. I feel like I'm making a mistake.. Jeff is going to be pissed if he finds out.

"Where we are going, don't tell Jeff. He cannot know. Understand?" I say to Madison, she looks at me and nods.

We are now right at the tree line and we are crouching behind a bush, I point at the mansion

"That's the slender mansion. All of the creepypastas live there. Jeff lives there to but lately he hasn't been there. Jaime even lived there at one point" as soon as I say the name Jaime she clenches her fist. She is obviously not a fan of the whole Jaime situation.

"Common we need to go before someone catches us" I tug at her jacket. She doesn't respond but she follows me, she keeps her fist clenched the whole time.

-Madison

I get a huge wave of anger go through my body when he says 'Jaime'... I keep my fist clenched the whole walk home. We finally get to the house and Ben goes around the house and climbs through a window. I don't even question it. I open the door and see Jeff sitting on the sofa. He's petting his knife like a cat. He must be pissed. I close the door and Jeff immediately jumps up and turns around to look at me. He slides his knife in his pocket and walks towards me.

"Where were you" he growls.

"I went for a walk" I say and he grunts, going to sit back down. I follow him and sit next to him.
"Why were to petting you knife like a pet?" I ask him.

"Because I love it. It is my pet."

"Whatever" I say. I'm not surprised, this is Jeff I'm talking about, he's mentally insane. We sit there quiet for the rest of the night until I get up to get a drink. He doesn't even move when I walk past him, usually he watches me. Honestly I don't want him to watch me anyway. I'm not in the mood.

I grab a water bottle and sit at the table, not bothering to sit back at the sofa. I take sips of my water as I feel the linguistic trickle out of my smile.