Chapter Thirty (Edited)~

-Jeff

I can tell something went wrong where ever she went. She's acting like she doesn't care at the moment. When she gets up I don't even watch her this time, it's obvious she doesn't want me to.

"Do you know where Ben is?" I ask her, not turning around to look at her.

"He should be here" she said with absolutely no emotions. I grunt and I get up from the sofa. I walk over to my room. When I open my door I see Ben sitting on the floor playing video games.

"Where were you earlier?" I ask him while I close the door behind, locking it.

"Someone played my game" he barely was able to say; to concentrated, he didn't even take his eyes off of the tv screen.

"Well Madison was gone to" I pause.
"She seems to be really pissed off at what ever happened" I sigh.
"Do you know where she was? She won't tell me" I ask him, trying to persuade him to give in on where he really was. I know he was somewhere else..

"I don't know where she was" he said as he pauses the game, looking at me.

"I know your hiding something Ben, just spill already!" I practically yell.

"I'm not hiding anything Jeff. I wouldn't do that"

"Wouldn't do that my ass!" I yell walking closer to him.
"What about when you promised not to tell her anything but you did anyway?" I yell, we are now face to face. His face dropped to depression and looks down at the ground and then back at me.

"She deserved to know Jeff...."

"She didn't need to know" I say as I walk to my bed and sit down.
"I didn't want to get her into all of this!" I say as I clutched my hair in a frustrated way.

"Then it's your fault for letting her into your life" he sighs.
"You know whoever is brought into the life of a creepypasta will have trouble at first and eventually she will know everything" he says as he leaves the room, not letting me respond. I sigh and lay on my bed roughly, banging my head onto the mattress and making it bounce.

"He's right...." I whisper to myself.
"he's.... right..."

I slap myself in the face a couple times. I'm so dumb...

I get up off of my bed after a couple hours and I go into the middle of the living room and the kitchen. Madison is sitting at the kitchen table. I can tell she is completely bored so I walk over to her. She looks up at me but quickly looks away.

"Madison..." I sigh. "
Why are you so mad all of a sudden?" I pause.
"What happened out there?" I ask, trying to have care in my voice.

"Nothing.." she says. Getting up and heading to her room. I follow her and before she could get into her room I turned her around by my shoulder and kiss her. She surprisingly kissed back. The kiss was quick. When it stopped she just stared at me and smiled. I let go of her, walking into my room. I tried to close the door behind me but she stops it by her hand. I allow her to re-open the door. I walk over to my bed and sit down, she sitting next to me.

"What did really happen?" I asked her, curiously.

"I-I can't say" she stuttered. I clench my fist behind my back so she wouldn't see it. Obviously anger and threatening won't get this out of her.
"I just... can't..." She said. She then got off of the bed and left. God dammit.. I feel terrible, I want to make this up somehow..

-Madison

I walk out of Jeff's room and close the door behind me. I can hear him scream of frustration. trust me, I really want to tell Jeff what happened but I can't. I must keep my promise, it would kill me if I didn't. I walk into the living room to see Ben sitting on the sofa. Great, we really need to talk. I walk over to the sofa and sit next to him.