Chapter Four (Edited)~

-Jeff

I walk closer to Madison and grab her wrist, pushing down slightly. She has no effect, she doesn't scream In Pain or look like she's scared.

"You better not be fucking lying to me" I growl, glaring at her.

"I'm not Jeff, but I need you to do me a favor" she says in a calm voice.

I groan, "What do you need? Technically I have done you a favor, you alive right I front of me aren't you?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask you were you live. I need to live away from my home. I'm going crazy!" She says, her voice full of anxiety.

"I don't know.. How can I trust you? I have been trying to stay away from my family for almost 7 years ever since I killed my parents and brother" I pause.

"The family cannot know about that, you understand?!" I growl lowly.

"As long as you wouldn't tell them about this" she points to the corpse that she killed. "I won't tell them your killing secret." She says.

"How the hell do you think I would be able to tell them? I don't even remember half of their names." I sigh as I nod, agreeing to her compromise.

-Madison

"Deal?" I ask.

"Deal" he groans. I stand there awkwardly for a couple seconds.

"Can I see your place?" I ask.

"I don't know if you would want to." He replies.

"Now why wouldn't i? If you let me, I could hide there. We could even work together in killing sprees" I smirk.

He stands there for a couple seconds, thinking.

"Alright... You can stay, I know how you feel, hiding from my family and trying hard not to be found. Apparently I have been 'missing' for almost 7 years now. Are they still searching for me?" He ask me. I'm so excited but I try not to show it. I need to be strong like him, right?

"Thanks! And yeah they still are looking for you actually, and soon probably me." I say. He walks away and waves me on. I follow him.

"Come on..." He sighs frustratedly.

I follow him till we see this small cabin right in the tree line, on the other side of the woods.

"Well, this is my place" he says. I walk in and the first thing I see is a blood stained carpet.

I point at the blood stain "what was that from?"

"I killed the people that lived here and now I live here. I can't really buy my own house due to my face." He kind of frowns a little bit, I can tell he is trying to hide it. I follow him not knowing where he is going.

"You can sleep in the extra room" he says as he points at the room.

"Thanks" I say while I walk in the room.

I plop onto my bed as I take my shoes off. I stare at the ceiling blankly as I think about everything. My eye sight starts to drift away until I finally black out.