Chapter Twenty-Eight (Edited)~

-Madison

Me and Jeff are walking down the trail in the forest, completely quite. It's making me really uneasy. But I have to prove to him I'm way passed pissed. He is so confusing. Sometimes he will turn his face to look at me but I ignore it. Usually after he looks back I look at him and realize he's frowning. Never thought I would of seen I'm frown, it's nearly impossible.

Just to finally brake the silence I blurt out "How do you not know?" I quickly become quite realizing what I had just said.

"Not know what?" he says looking at me.

"That this Jaime girl" I pause. "Is she still your partner?" I say sadly. He looks at the ground.

"I don't know, she ran away"

"If she ran away, she isn't your partner anymore" I say quietly. He sighs and we are quite for the rest of the walk.

We finally turn around, realizing that we aren't finding anyone today.

-Jeff

Madison is literally asking me the one question I can't answer.. She doesn't understand, I didn't want Jaime to leave. But I can't tell her that, she will only get more pissed off at me.

After walking in complete silence we finally get home. I burst through the door and head straight to my room, slamming my door behind me. I jump onto my bed and lay there holding my hair of frustration. I lay there for the rest of the night, listening to the occasional foot steps in the hallway. One of the foot steps seemed different then hers so I quickly shoot up off of my bed and burst through my door. All I see is Ben walking towards Madison's door.

"Finally decided to come back?" I said with a smirk.

"Someone played my game" he said simply.

I grunt and I start to go back to my room but turn around when I realized something.

"Why are you going into Madison's room?"

"That's none of your concern" he says as he starts to head into her room. I quickly close the door and pick him up by the neck and bring him into the living room and throwing him on the couch.

"You are staying here" I pause as our eyes make contact. "Understood?" I growl, he sighs and rolls over. I walk back into my room and lay back onto my bed, putting the rag over my eyes; finally getting some sleep.