Chapter Twenty-Three (Edited)~

-Jeff

I get up and walk down the hall, walking in the bathroom I keep feeling like a complete idiot. I sit on the lid of the toilet. Finally some peace.. I think to myself. I keep thinking about Jaim-. Uggggghhh!!! I'm thinking about her!!! I can't...

"I can't..." I whisper to myself.

"Fucking stop this Jeff!!!" I yell at myself.

I hear foot steps in the hall then someone knocks on the door.

"Jeff what's wrong?" Ben pauses.

"Why do you keep screaming at yourself?"

I get up and open the door. I pull him into the bathroom and lock the door behind him.

"I keep thinking about her..." I say depressed.

He gasp,

"You mean..." I nod as he says this. "But what about Madison?.."

"I don't know!!" I yell a weird liquid fills my eyes but I quickly dismiss it.

"I don't know..." I say calmly.

"I really like Madison, I do." I pause as I think for a second.

"but-" I get interrupted by Ben.

-Ben

I keep listening to Jeff rant and then I interrupt him.

"Jeff, stop. Just make up your damn mind. We don't even know if she's coming back" I say making sure I didn't say her name, Jeff just might of flipped at the sound of her name.

I pat his back and start to leave when he grabs my shoulder, stopping me.

"I need help" he said calmly. What kind of help? I know he's a physco maniac and all but he has never asked for help. He's to independent.

"What kind of help?" I ask, confusing running through my voice.

"What do I do...." he says.

"I don't know what to do..."

"Jeff" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Follow your heart" he looks confused, like he had never heard that saying before.

-Jeff

'Follow your heart'...

Those words keep buzzing through my head.. I have never heard that saying before... I don't know what he means. I shoot him a confused glare.

"You'll figure it out eventually" he says, opening the door. he leaves the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I walk out behind him and all I can hear is his words

'Follow your heart' buzzing and buzzing through my head. I start to smack my face a bunch of times trying to make the buzzing stop, but it doesn't. Uggghhh..

I go back in my room to take a nap. Hopefully that stops the buzzing...