Chapter Eight (Edited)~

-Jeff

We start to walk towards this one house at the end of the field and we start to crouch as we get closer. We then hear a scream.

"Woah! What the fuck?! Did she see us??" I whisper angrily.

"It's to dark" she whispers back.

We walk towards the house and we see the girl on the couch. There's a black figure leaning over top of her. We walk towards it getting ready to battle.

"You shouldn't of ruined my fun, this was my job" I growl lowly at the figure as I jump on it's back and put my knife to its neck. He turns around quickly and claws my side. I fall to the ground as my screams of pain fill the air. I see Madison crouching behind the figure, She walks right past him and slits the girls neck for a quick silent kill. Then she disappears in the darkness.

I look up and I see a blue face but no eyes. Just deep black holes and something black is oozing out of it, I recognize this face..

"Jack?.." I say still pain in my voice as I look at my bloody side. He nods and lunges at me, trying to claw out my insides.

-Madison

I see the thing lunging at Jeff. I see his face, but right now I don't care. I creep out of my hiding spot and go behind the creature. I stab it right in the back. He turns around quickly as I quickly turn behind him and grab Jeff. When he turns back around we are gone.

-Jeff

Madison drags me out the door and behind the house.

"Are you okay?" Madison asked with some what care in her voice.

"Yah, I'm fine" I grunt.

"It doesn't look like it" she pauses pointing at my blood oozing through my white hoodie."What did he do to you?"

"He clawed me" I groan.

"Damn his nails are sharp" she giggles.

After a couple minutes of rest we hear movement in the house, jack is looking for us.

"Let's go I hear him moving" I whisper

and we get into a crouching position as we get to the woods.