Chapter Eighteeen (Edited)~

-Madison

I wake up in the morning, still pretty tired. I groggily get out of bed and leave my room. I walks across the hall to Jeff's door getting ready to ask him a question as I open the door. As I walk in I see Jeff playing Zelda and talking to the screen. I lean against the door frame in amusement until he notices that I'm standing there.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle out of amusement.

"Talking to Ben" he says as Link walks out of the tv.

"Hey my names Ben" he says walking towards me. Once he gets closer to me he freezes realizing my face.

I jump back by surprise "holy shit..." I say shocked as Jeff looks at me in confusion. "I definitely wasn't expecting that" my eyes are staring at Ben.

"Eh, you'll get used to it" he says as he gets off the bed and walks towards me as Ben looks at us in awe as he shows affection to me. Jeff pokes me on the shoulder.

I then turn around, leaving Jeff's room and walking out of the hall to see Jeff sitting on the couch. Ben come in and sits next to him and they start to talk. I smile, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a drink out of the fridge. I sit at the kitchen table alone and drink until I'm done. I then put my dish away and start to head out the door. As soon as I open the door I hear Jeff get up and walk towards me.

-Jeff

"Where you going?" I ask confusion as I turn around and walk towards her to see a lonely expression on her face.

"I have more blood lust" she says quietly.

"What ever.." I groan.

I see her walk out and close the door. All I can think of is the depressed sound in her voice and the loneliness on her face.

"Ben, we will have to talk later" I say walking out the door until he stops me.

"What's wrong with you?" he ask, confusion radiates off of him. "You were just fine a couple of seconds ago"

"I'm fine" I growl, clenching my teeth.

"Whatever man" he holds his hands up in defenses as he turns around with his back facing me. "Talk to you later" he says as he runs into my room, probably to play more video games.

I walk out the door and try to find Madison. I don't know we're she went but I can tell she's not feeling well.

-Madison

I take a long walk in the woods, thinking. I'm not used to Jeff basically ignoring me. He was having fun with his friend though. Why is it bothering me? He did show some affection, Realizing I was there. This is dumb isn't it?. I don't know why but it made me feel lonely. I will have to get used to it. Maybe once we get to know each other more we could all hang out? Yes.. That will work.