Chapter Thirty-One (Edited)~

-Madison

"Ben..." I say.

"What?" Ben ask as he shoots me a confused look.

"It's Jeff.." I sigh, he grunts.

"What's wrong now?" He asked frustrated.

"He's upset" I say quietly. It even confused me, he's never upset. He doesn't usually show much emotions. "I didn't realize that this would of made him upset..." I sigh.

"Do you want me to tell him where we went?" he ask me. "He's probably going to kill me. . ." he says almost silently.

"I will do it then" I say as I gulp and get up. I walk out of the living room, down to the first door on the right of the hall and I knock. Usually I don't knock but I felt it was appropriate.

"Come in" he says with a muffled voice and I come in, seeing Jeff's face buried in his pillow.

"What do you want?"

"I decided to tell you where I was" as soon as I said that Jeff popped his head out of the pillow and ran up to me, closing the door.

"Well... where were you?" he asked with anticipation and I gulp, unnoticeable.

"Ben took me to see something" I said. his whole body dropped and now his hands are hanging like string dangling.

"That's all?" he asked.

"That wasn't worth all the trouble" he sighs.

"Where did he take you?" he ask as he heads to his bed and sits on the edge of the bed. I start to walk towards the bed and then the door bust open. It's Ben.

"What the hell?!" I yell

"You nearly hit me with the door!"

"Jeff" he says quietly with a slight sigh.

"What?" Jeff growls. He's obviously pissed that Ben nearly hit me with the damn door.

"I took her to see" he pauses as he thinks how to say it.

"The slende-" he is instantly interrupted by Jeff slamming him into the wall with his arm. He then picks Ben up by his neck and throws him to the ground in the hall.

"Jeff!" I yell.

"Don't kill him" I sigh. He doesn't stop. I try to pull him off of Ben but his grip on Ben is to strong.

"Jeff, she deserved to know!" he says under his breathe, Jeff now has a hold of his neck.

"She might deserve to know, but she can't!" he yells. I grab a hold of Jeff's shoulder and manage to pull him off of Ben, allowing him to run.

"What the fuck Madison?!" he yells at me with a vicious growl.

"Why can't I know?" I ask coldly.

"Safety reasons" he says simply as he try's to get up but I push him back down by his shoulder.

"What 'safety reasons'?" I ask and pause.

"I can protect myself"

"Not from the others"

"I survived they attacks didn't I?!?!" I yell.

"And that only makes me stronger" I say as I'm trying to calm down.

"That doesn't matter" he sighs as he hit his head on the wall.

"Your not beamed a creepypasta yet so they can and will kill you" with those words I realized how vulnerable I am.

"I understand..." I sigh as I let go of his shoulder but he surprisingly doesn't get up. I walk out of his room and go into my room, keeping the door open I plop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling.

-Jeff

I stare at the wall in front of me. She really did deserve to know... I'm just afraid of the consequences. I don't want her to die. Ugggh...

I get up out of my sitting position after a while and head into the living room. I sit on the sofa and turn on the tv, playing some video games.

-Ben

I ran out of the house the second I had the chance. I left Jeff and Madison alone. I run into the woods and start to head towards the Slender mansion. I'm running so fast I can barely feel my feet hit the ground.

I finally get to the mansion after what seems like forever. I run to the gate and swing it open, leaving the gate open. I burst through the door and I hold my knees panting. As I'm looking at the ground I hear a static voice.

"What happened?" slender says, staticky.

"Tell me everything once you get to your room." he says with a sigh as he picks me up with a tentacle, bringing me up the flights of stairs and then to my room.