Chapter Seven (Edited)

-Jeff

She walks into the living room and sits on the sofa at the other end of the sofa. She definitely did a good job. If she wasn't my cousin I would totally go after her. Or is she really my cousin anymore. I think about that for a while.

"So, how you like my new look?" She says with a big smile. She carved a long smile in her face, I little but longer than mine. Her eyes though... They give me a cold shiver down my spine. It looks like she bleached them to a pure white, it doesn't even look like she has pupils anymore, that's gonna take some getting used to.

"You look awesome!" I jump up after admiring her face. "I think you are perfect to be my partner"

"But, we need to work on your attitude. Act more like you don't give a shit, like you really don't care. Try not to show emotion. And most important, when your in pain act like it doesn't bother you at all. If you do that people will always be scared of you" I pause. "Oh, and always talk creepily like how I did when I met you and when we went killing. You will catch on soon" I chuckle at the end.

-Madison

I get a burst of happy in me as he says 'I think you are perfect to be my partner'.

I think about all the adventures we could have. I wonder what he has in store for me.

Jeff walks towards me and grabs my arm. He pulls me off the sofa and to the door, pulling me outside.

"I need more blood" he pauses. "We should try out your new face" he says, excitement in his voice.

We walk through the woods and into a huge field. I look over at this big tree, it's covered in dried blood.

"Why is there blood all over that tree?" I ask curiously as I point at it.

"Oh that.." He pauses while you can tell he got a shiver down his spine. "That's where me and-" I interrupt him

"If it bothers you, you don't need to tell me" I say with a somewhat caring sound in my voice.

"It's okay, I will tell you.its just every time I think about it I remember how it felt when I got the scar" He says, lifting up his hoodie and I see a large circle scar.

"Ow" I say, pain in my voice.

"That is where me and Slenderman fought" he says.

"How did you get that huge scar?" I ask curiously, getting into the story already.

"He used a big stick and staked me to that tree over there, I barely survived" he states.

-Jeff

As I tell her the story between me and Slendy I remember it all. The pain, the way his tentacles stung when they whipped my skin. When the forest nearly burned down.

"When the fight happened a part of the forest burned down" I say pointing at a couple burnt tree stubs and burnt trees, burnt to a crispy dark brown.

"Holy shit!" She says as she looks at it in awe.