Chapter 15: Christmas Eve... pt.2

Park Ji Min

I walked along the path that brought me to Soo Hee's house. The air was humid and cold, but it didn't kill my excitement. I stopped in front of some house. The first snow was coming last night and didn't stop till this morning. The street was slippery, piles of snow at the roadside.

The house owner had shoved the snow; creating a path from the front gate to the front door. I walked nervously to the front door, rubbed my hands against each other and blew a hot breath to my hands before knocked the door.

Knock, knock...

I didn't have to wait long because someone had opened the door for me, showed the boy that looked younger than me by few years, maybe 1 or 2?

"Who are you?" He asked. He looked at me from the head to the toe. I opened my mouth to answer his question, but a very pretty girl intruded. Park Soo Hee.

"He's my friend. Tell Dad that I'll go now." Soo Hee patted his head, but that boy slapped Soo Hee's hand away. "I'm not a kid." He said. Soo Hee laughed and turned her head to me.

"Let's go." She linked her arm around mine.

"See you later. Please take care of her, whoever you are..." He said. "...or else I'll kill you." He added. I chuckled. Soo Hee cursed under her breath and kicked his leg. The boy winched in pain.

"Don't be so rude toward my friend. Let's go Ji Min. It's useless to be with this lonely boy." Soo Hee pulled me away. "Hey, you Park Soo Hee!!! You better stop right there!" The boy shouted. Soo Hee giggled while pulled me to run with her.

Soo Hee slowed her pace when she realized that the boy wasn't run after us anymore.

"Who's him?" I asked while we tried to catch our breath.

"My silly brother. He just broke up with his girlfriend, that's why he becomes so sensitive." Soo Hee explained. We still caught our breath. At least this short running session decreased the cold. Our eyes met and we started to laugh.

"Ji Min, look! The snow!" Soo Hee pointed her finger to the sky. I looked up and saw the snow was falling.

^_^

Min Yoon Gi

Mokdong Station was crowd as usual. I slipped myself through the crowd, headed to the Exit 4 which was our promised meet up place. I checked the sign twice, reassured myself that I was in the right exit. The train just arrived. It must be So Rin's train.

"It's cold." I mumbled while rubbed my hands and put it on my coat's pocket. My eyes darted to the café across the street. I smiled and checked the exit stairs behind me to check if So Rin had appeared yet. I glanced at my wristwatch. Well, maybe she just got out from the train. I was pretty sure that it needs a time to walk from the platform to the exit 4.

I waiter for the red light and ran across the street. I rushed toward the café and ordered 2 Hot Chocolate with Mint. In a short time, my order had come. I paid it quickly and headed back to the Exit 4's entrance.

I sighed in relief when I found out that So Rin hadn't out yet. I couldn't let So Rin wait for me in the cold alone by herself of course.

A minute later, a bunch of people came out from the entrance of Exit 4. I paid attention and scanned everyone who just came out from there, until I found a familiar figure with black skinny jeans wrapped her legs perfectly. A red chiffon loose top and a front opened black blazer as the top. A black clutch bag hung on her shoulder. She wore a black low boots that suited her outfit. She tied her hair into one low ponytail and a black narrow headband with transparent beads inlaid. She looked chic and elegant but modest, totally my type.