Chapter 30: Spring Day...

Kim Seok Jin

I rubbed my eyes as I just woke up. Looking at my surrounding and found the boys sleeping, sprawled here and there, again. Why do we always sleeping at the living room together when something happened? Okay, so something really did happening to us...

^_^

Park Ji Min

The spring rain had stopped pouring down since days ago. It was turning into the cherry blossoms and it literally floating on every each of the bellows. I placed my coffee mug on the table next the window. My head jerked toward the door when I heard a clicking sound from it; indicating that someone has opened the door.

"It's beautiful out there. You should come out and see it!" Yoon Gi Hyung shouted in joy. I chuckled and got up from my seat to greet him.

"Is that really beautiful, Hyung?" I asked. I picked the cherry blossoms' sheath which was accidently slipped on among strands of his hair. "Oh, thank you." Yoon Gi Hyung muttered.

"It looked exactly same with your hair, Ji Min." He chuckled. Yoon Gi Hyung referred to the pink hair I had. I dyed my hair recently.

"Where's Tae Hyung?" Yoon Gi Hyung asked as he entered the house. I pointed my finger to our shared bedroom's door. "Still packing, I thought."

"Oh, Kim Tae Hyung~ how much time do you need to pack your stuff?" Yoon Gi Hyung uttered. Curious about Tae Hyung, I opened the door and found Tae Hyung sat at the corner of the room; busy with his clothes on the closet, a black suit on his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I approached him. He just let out a snicker.

"Bad girl, is she? She made us think that we have to wear this suit again."

"Stop it." I stood up and headed outside. "Just finish packing and go outside. Everyone had finished packing except you."

Seok Jin Hyung, Nam Joon Hyung and Ho Seok Hyung had come back from the grocery, busily talking about the cherry blossoms out there. A tiny smile bloomed on my lips. I thought the spring days had officially coming as I saw the street full of the cherry blossoms and the chattering boys talked about how beautiful it was nonstop.

"Finished packing your stuff?" Seok Jin Hyung asked me.

"I have, but Tae Hyung need more time."

"Okay, we have a day left before we leave this house. Don't leave anything and check your stuff once again." Seok Jin Hyung requested.

"Oh, and don't forget to bring Choco along. That brown kitten is Min Seo's favourite..."

Yeah, that's right. We decided to move out. Although we didn't move far from our current house because of Jung Kook's school as well as mine, Tae Hyung's, Nam Joon's and Ho Seok's. But still. We couldn't remain in this house. So let just said that we were trying to leave all the bitter memories in this house and started the new life, the better life.

Everyone was busy. Yoon Gi Hyung and Ho Seok Hyung were busy on re-checking his stuff. Nam Joon Hyung was showing the pictures he had taken earlier when they were at their way back home from the grocery to Tae Hyung. I turned my head toward Seok Jin Hyung who was cleaning the whiteboard and currently staring at it.

The whiteboard which was once filled with our chores; including our chores to take care of Min Seo etc, Seok Jin Hyung just cleaned it and I felt somehow, empty...