Chapter 28

.....

Emily POV

I watch as Alison gives the boy a hug then whispers something in his ear. Why is she always telling people secrets. She then backs away from the boy and walks over towards our direction. Once she spots me and Hanna she smiles. 

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to the boy who looks scared shitless.

"Nobody" Alison replied as she walks past us, but I grab her arm and tugged her back.

"One more time who is that?" 

"Why does it matter to you babe its nothing" 

"Well one you left him scared for his life it looks like" I exclaim, looking past Ali's shoulder to where the boy was but I didn't see him anymore.

"Yeah he looks like he saw a ghost after you whispered in his ear" Hanna said

"Good he deserves to be scared" Ali said, smirking then diverts the topic "Anyways why are you two over here?" 

"Well we wanted to go home since its like 30 degrees out and you weren't answering your phone so we decided to find you" I said, deciding not to argue with Ali because I knew it would get me nowhere. 

"Oh it died... come on lets go home I'm tired" she said, holding my hand and walking towards our teams side with Hanna following right behind us.

....

Once we got back to Alison house I needed to shower since it was cold and I felt gross.

"I'm taking a shower" I tell Ali who was fixing her hair in the mirror

I walk into her bathroom which was connected to Ali's bedroom. I quickly turn on the water and undress myself, once I was naked I get in the shower. It felt nice to feel the warm water after being outside in the cold. I grab the bar of soap and start washing myself but as I'm washing I see the shower curtain open and Ali gets in behind me, grabbing my waist and pulling me against her. 

"Sorry I needed to shower too" Alison said, innocently and I can't help but to smile

I then turn around, still in her arms, and look at Ali who had a big goofy smile on her face 

"Oh did you?" I said, biting my lip as I stare at my girlfriend's beautiful body

Instead of answering she grabs the soap out of my hand and starts rubbing it slowly all over my body. 

"Mhm" I moan, feeling her hand drag the soap over my center 

After Alison finished washing my body, she then puts the soap back and goes to grab the shampoo, but instead I grab her arm pulling her against me to give a long passionate kiss. As were kissing I start to feel Ali's center grind on mine like she wanted more so I pull back and smirk. 

"Please Em" she begs, giving me puppy eyes. 

I eventually give in but first I tease her a little by dragging my finger slowly over her torso and getting close to her center but stopping each time I got close. 

"Tease" 

I smile continuing to tease Ali but then I enter one finger making Ali moan as she feels me. 

"Fuck..faster babe" she moaned out loud, so I quicken my pace entering in and out of her. 

After Ali climaxed, we were forced to get out of the shower since it got cold. 

"I love showering with you" Alison said, as we cuddle in her bed still naked.

"Me too" 

"So you want to know what I said to that boy earlier?" she asked, sitting up so she can look at me. 

"Kind of yeah" 

"I told him you ever cheat on Mia I will ruin your social life so that everyone will hate you" 

"And that made him scared why" 

"Because he's popular at his school and knows what I am capable" Alison says, smirking but it was more towards herself and how proud she is of people knowing that she can hurt them

"How do you know he wanted to cheat on Mia?"  

"I saw him flirting with some bitch earlier while Mia went to go get food" 

"Well don't do anything stupid to that kid" 

"As long as I don't find out he cheated on Mia I won't do anything" 

"Okay.... well I'm tired so I'm going to bed" I said, as I grab Ali's hips pulling her warm body against mine 

"Goodnight babe I love you" 

"I love you too" I reply, giving her a kiss on the forehead. 

....

So if you saw my message saying how I wasn't uploading for a while, I saw this in my drafts and thought I should finish before school actually started. And sorry that this chapter wasn't interesting I wanted to finish it so don't question this chapter.