Riley wtf

Time: about a week after the parfait with klaus
----------

"(Y/N), I can't choose what clothes to wear, can you help?" Riley's face scrunched up in thought, staring at the huge collection of clothes in his wardrobe.

"Hm? Yeah, I'll be over in a sec." You put down your coffee and pause [game], then walking over to Riley's walk in wardrobe. It was massive, but half the space doesn't even have clothes. Instead, it's neatly stacked with all these bits and pieces from around the world. There's even a box of old, chipped - but usable - Legos. Just In case someone's being a dick and needs to walk on these in the morning.

The clothing half was opened, slightly messed up from Riley digging around in it.

He pointed to a couple of outfits laid on the carpeted ground, and looked at you. "Which one?"

"Okay, for starters, where the heck must you be going that is so important you require my opinion?" But seriously, your fashion sense is just outta the world. One day it'll be dresses and heart shaped bags and the next it'll be leather jackets and combat boots. Usually it's YOU going to Riley for an opinion, not the other way around.

"Okay, so I scored a date with Klaus. We're gonna pop up to [theme park] and go for a stroll and then eat. " Riley beaming smile could light up an entire nation, But behind the cheerful frontier hides a mischievous, carefully strategized chess match.

You stare at the articles of clothing in front of you, and turn your head towards Riley. "The frick man, what the hell are those??"

"Why, they're my clothing choices, o' course. Is there a problem?" An 'innocent' smile spread on his face.

"Uh, love, I don't mean to intrude, but these are friggin skin tight workout clothes and booty shorts. Are you sure it's a good idea? I mean, a first date?" You looked at Riley, then to the wardrobe, then down at the clothes.

"Poppet, you ain't dressing like that."

you pulled out a denim-blue and white ombré shirt, a pair of black jeans and a pair of combat boots. And just in case it gets freezing, you found a heavy, dark teal coat with a fluffy hood.

"You know, I might have to start wearing your clothes cause damn boy, you have an epic sense of style." You pulled a pleasantly shocked face. "Theme park, right? This should do just fine. You can swap the shoes with vans if ya don't like the boots."

"Hmm. I was gonna try an be a hot assed model, but this is pretty cute as well."

"Well okay then." You say. "Oh yeah, when's the date?"

"Tomorrow from 9 o'clock. Could you be up by then to check over me?"

"Wtf man that's way too early for my holiday sleep schedule."

"No, don't do it, don't give me those eyes. No. Nope." But one look at those big, pleading, eyes was enough. You just couldn't stand strong against that puppy face.

"Ugh, fine. But you'd better bake me a cake."

----------
And another chapter finished.
Wow all my chapters aren't that long at all haha *cries*