Idk

(Y/n) wiped her tears away and leaned into Klaus's ear.
"I, (y/n), am extremely glad that you're the man I fell for."

Klaus blushed and smiled down at her.
"I, Klaus Beilschmidt, am also extremely glad that you're the gal I fell for."

The couple decided to then go for a slow walk around the massive garden perimeters. They walked along in silence, neither of them bothering to start even some cheesy small talk.

It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, though. The silence was warm and comforting, as if they were communicating with simply the littlest gestures of the body instead of talking.

They must've spent at least half an hour out there, just walking along slowly and perhaps one of them would make a random remark at something when they saw something of interest.

the conversation quickly died out though. (JUST LIKE MY SOCIAL LIFE HAHAA)

Before either of them could comprehend the concept of time, the sun had begun to dip down the horizon. The wind was also picking up, blowing around and taking loose objects with it. The sky was painted in shades of blue, pink, orange, and yellow, casting a warm atmosphere over the environment.

It felt unreal.

It was as if it's all just a scene taken from a movie, and stitched into the sky.

"isn't it beautiful?" (y/N) gasped, marvelled at the sunset.

"Yes... It is." Klaus nodded. "very."

"you wanna know what else is beautiful?" (y/N) turned towards the silver haired male.

"w-what?" he stuttered and took a small step back.

(y/N) took Klaus's hand and led him towards a spot that was particularly well lit.

"Me," she said. Standing under the sunlight, it was causing dramatic shadows to cast across her face and body. It looked as if there were lighting sets all around, but no. Au natural, everyone. it's Au natural.

"... I should have seen that coming..."

"Oh, but Klaus. You're more beautiful than words could ever describe. This hair, these eyes. That body, that amazingly cute personality, and most of all, your entire existence. From the top of your head to the tip of your toes, you are an entire extraterrestrial child." (Y/N) stabbed a finger at his chest. "You. Klaus Beilschmidt. You are a beautiful child and I constantly feel like squeezing the life outta you."

"Aww. What a sweet remark. " Klaus smiled and grabbed her hand. "I think we've spent a lot of time out here already, better head back before either one of us dies of a cold."

"Oi. excuse you. I wasted precious breathe complimenting the hell out of you. In fact, I don't think I even have any oxygen left in my body. All I get is a thank you? No thanks."

"Well, what can I say? what do I say? I don't know how to properly communicate, you know."

"Well, for starters, compliment me as well. But then again, same. I can't talk with others for the sake of my life. Yep. Sounds about right."

"yeah. okey dokey."

And so the conversation dies yet again.

What a tragic fate this conversation suffers.

---

"Oi! Matt! check this out!"

"Yeah, I ain't fuckin blind you know. I can sEEEeeeEEee."

"well fuck you fuck that fuck me Klausy Wausy is finally getting himself a girl at long last MY BOY"

"Yeah... it's been like a century since his last crush."

"Ah. That's the one that completely rejected him, huh."

"Yep."
---------
Whoops this one is so short ;;