Cameron Dallas/dirty

I was lying in bed on my phone when Cameron came in. "Hi baby." he smiled. He was being sweet for a change. We had been fighting all the time lately and I was getting sick of it. "Hey." I said glancing up. He sat down next to me on the bed we shared and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Im sorry Ellie." He said. I set my phone down and looked at him. "For what?" I asked. "For being so irritable lately but I wanna make it up to you." I was going to ask how but he slammed his lips into mine before I had a chance. I kissed back and tugged at his hair. He moved his fingers to the hem of my shirt and started to take it off. My bra went next and he threw it to the side. He started massaging my boobs and I let out a small moan. I felt him getting hard against my hip. I tugged his shirt off and worked my way to his belt. He took his pants off and left his boxers on. I took off my shorts and panties and pushed him down so I could straddle him. He took his boxers off and I positioned my self above his tip. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and bit his lip. I went down on him and he moaned my name loudly. I bounced up and down making him moan and groan loudly. "Elle baby faster." he said and I obeyed. I went faster and faster until I felt him cum. He flipped us over. "My turn." he winked. He circled his index finger around my clit making me moan. He took it as a cue for more and switched to his thumb and rubbed harder. I arched my back but he pushed me back down. Cameron put his head between my legs stuck his tongue in me. "Oh Cam just fuck me already." He chuckled. "As you wish princess." He hovered above me with one arm at my hip and the other supporting his weight. He entered me and I moaned loudly. He thrusted in me slow at first but then picked up speed. "Cam oh my god Caaaam." I moaned. "Baby say my name again." he groaned. "Cam harder baby harder." He slammed into me even harder hitting my Gspot. I screamed his name. He grabbed the headboard with one hands and thrust a few more time before we release At the same time. We rode out our highs and he slowly pulled out of me with no urgency what so ever making me cum again. "Babe." Cameron said facing me. I smiled as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "I love you." "I love you more." I said and he pulled me to his chest. I slowly drifted to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.