Request 17

"Connor do you know where my phone is?" I asked searching through the couch cushions. "Yea and who's this Dylan guy you keep textin?" Connor asks angrily reading my messages. "Connor! Give me my phone!" I yelled at him. "You have no right to snoop!" I said glaring at him. "I do if you text this guy everyday telling him you love hanging out with him and how fun he is and all this other shit! Tell me right, now are you cheating on me?" I started laughing. "What the fuck is so funny? He asked. "Dylan this "guy" I love hanging out with is a girl named Dylan. She's my coworker and we have fun at work." I said laughing. His face turned a bright red. "I-I'm sorry I just assumed." He stuttered. "Connor I could never cheat on you. I love you." he hugs you tightly. "I love you too. Im so sorry I won't snoop ever again. He said pulling away a little. "It's ok just trust me ok." He nodded and kissed me lightly. The kid got more heated and before I knew it Connor was carrying me up the stairs to our room. He laid me down on the bed and kissed me passionately then leaving love bites all over my neck. I moaned with delight and started pulling his clothes off. I stared up at his toned muscles and he smirked. His finger trailed down my body and he pulled off my shirt and unhooked my bra throwing them both across the room. I tugged at his shorts and left him in only his boxers. He leaned over me and got a condom from the nightstand and I pulled my shorts off in the meantime. Connor came over and slid his fingers up and down my panties making me involuntarily buck my hips. "Eager are we?" Connor asked. I nodded. "What would you like me to do?" He smirked. "Baby touch me." I begged. He chuckled and slipped of my panties. He circled his finger around my clit. "Mmmm Connor." I moaned. He smirked and stuck two fingers in me thrusting them in and out quickly. "Faster." I managed to say through the pleasure. He thrusted faster and curved his fingers hitting my Gspot. "Connor I'm close." He kept going and my walls tightened around his fingers. I released onto his fingers and he sucked them and then licked me clean. I pulled at his boxers and he took them off and slipped the condom on. He slid into me slowly until he was fully into me and he pulled all but the head out before slamming into me. I grunted and he went faster. I moaned his name as he thrusted in me rapidly threatening to make me climax. I felt him twitch inside of me and he squeezed my ass as he came. The warmth sent me over the edge and I moaned his name loudly as I came. We rode out our highs and he pulled out. He flicked the condom into the trash can and pulled boxers on. I grabbed my underwear and his tshirt and put them on. "I'm sorry for snooping." Connor apologized again. "Its ok." I said. "I do trust you to know that." I nodded. "I know. Why did you look through my phone though?" I asked. "Im always afraid you're gonna leave me for someone better and I guess I got paranoid." He confessed. I squeezed his hand. "Connor bc an think of any reason I'd ever leave you. I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." He smiled kissing my cheek lightly.