Request 16 Y/N

"Hey babe." Matt smiled as you let him into your apartment. "Hey Matt thanks for coming over I really need help in geometry." "Anything for my girl." He kissed you on the cheek. You both sat down on the couch and started studying for the final. After about an hour your brain hurt. "Y/N can we take a break?" Matt asked. "Yeah sure. What do you wanna do?" You asked closing your book. He smirked and leaned over kissing you. He laid back and you crawled on top of him. You started to grind on him lightly making him moan. "Keep it up Y/N I dare you." He warned. You grinded harder and kissed down his neck testing him. He flipped you over and pulled off your shirt. He grinned at your surprised. He kissed down your stomach and stopped at your pants looking up for permission. You nodded and he unbuttoned you jeans pulling them past your ankles. You pulled his shirt off and couldn't help but stare at his fit body. He chuckled and pulled his pants off. He sucked on your collar bone for a little and reached his hands behind you to unhook your bra. He began to massage your breasts making you arch your back in pleasure. He went down to your panties and pulled at them until they were across the room. "Y/N did I make you this wet?" He chuckled and kissed you inner thigh. All you could do was moan as he sucked on your clit. "Oh fuck Matt." You groaned. He stuck his tongue in you and twisted it all around making you gasp. "Baby I want you in me." You said. He smiled and pulled a condom from his pocket. He slid it on and balanced himself above you on his elbows. "Ready babe?" He asked. You nodded and he thrusted in and out of you quickly without warning making you scream. He trusted harder moaning your name loudly. You wrapped your legs around him making him go deeper inside of you. "Harder Matt." You moaned in his ear. He pounded harder thrusting his length in and out of you. He continued to hit you Gspot until you couldn't take it anymore. "Matt I can't hold it." You moaned. "Me either." He grunted. You climaxed at the same moment spilling all over each other. It was the best you had ever had. You rode out you highs and Matt pulled out and used his strength to flip you over so you were laying on him. "That was amazing babe." He said kissing you lightly. "Best I ever had." You smiled. "Really?" he asked. You nodded. He grinned and you kissed him again falling asleep.