Luke Korns/sweet

I woke up cuddling my adorable boyfriend Luke. I tried to wiggle from his grip but he held me tighter. "Don't leave me." he said dramatically. I giggled and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. "Luke can we have a lazy day?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure Callie whatever you want." I kissed his cheek and got up to change into comfort clothes. I came back in one of Luke's sweatshirts and a pair of spandex shorts. I walked into the living room but didn't see Luke on the couch. "Luke? Luke where did you go?" I asked looking around the room. "BOO!" he yelled jumping from behind the couch. "AUGH!" I screamed falling into his arms. "You scared me." I pouted. "I'm sorry." he said making puppy dog eyes. "How can I stay mad at you when you look so cute?" He smiled and shrugged. "I guess you can't." he said and connected our lips. I ran my fingers through his hair and realized something. "I love you Luke." His smile widened. "I love you too." he said kissing me again. We stayed on the couch for the rest of the day watching Disney movies and eating candy and of course sneaking kisses in here and there.

Short I know but Ill probably write a few more today. Ps I looked and there is no such thing as a dirty Luke Korns imagine lol