Request 38 Emma

"Em!" Nash yelled. "Em come out!" He yelled. We were playing hide-n-seek. I scooted further back into the closet and hear some of the hangers click against each other.

I froze hoping Nash hadn't heard. I stayed very still and closed my eyes. I could hear the wood creak not to far from me.

"Babe?" Nash called. I smiled. "Baby?" He called again. I heard the door open. "Emmy?" He asked.

I held my breath and remained still. The door closed and I puffed out a breath.

"Gotcha!" He yelled and parted the clothes. My eyes shot open and I gasped. "Dammit." I sighed.

"I win." He smiled. "Yes, yes you win. Now collect you prize." I smirked. "I shall." He winked and picked me up.

He kissed me lightly on the lips over and over, slowly making them last a bit longer. He left lingering kisses until we hadn't pulled away for minutes.

I pulled away long enough to whisper, "Can we take this to the bed?" and instead of answering he just kissed me again and walked out of the closet.

I unwrapped my legs from his lower torso and he laid me down on the soft comforter. He let me get comfortable before getting on top of me.

We tangled our legs together and then our finger. He slid his hands from mine and ran them down my arms and then down my sides.

He traced his fingers above my hips and then up my shirt. I was used to this. Nash and I always got into very heated make out sessions but we never took it any farther.

He squeezed my breasts once before pulling his hands from my shirt. He started at the top and worked his way through all the buttons on my shirt and tugged at it.

I sat up a little with out breaking the kiss and he left the fabric slide down my shoulder before he pushed it away. His hands went down my body and stopped at my shorts. He played with the hem of it but didn't pull them off.

I bucked my hips up to meet his and he groaned softly before laying down on me. He brushed his hips up, rubbing against mine. I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut enjoying the feeling.

I moved my hands to his back and ran my nails down him. He moaned again before I pulled his shirt up. We broke the kiss for less than a second before our lips were connected again.

I tossed his shirt somewhere in his room and wrapped my legs around his waist again. I grinded my hips over his so he squeezed me tighter.

"Please don't." He grunted. "Does it hurt?" I asked stopping immediately. "No I feels amazing. I just know you said you weren't ready." He said. "I did say that, didn't I?" I sighed. "And I don't want to push you to any. I love you too much." He smiled.

I started grinding on him again and kissed down his jaw. "Nash I want to." I whispered. "Are you sure?" He asked. I pulled away and nodded. "I want you." I bit my lip.

He leaned down and connected our lips. I ran my finger tips down his chest to the top of his jeans. I unbuttoned them and he pulled them off. I slipped out off my shorts while Nash worked on my bra.

He was having trouble unhooking it. I giggled and unhooked it myself. I let him slide it down my arms as his eyes scanned my body. His cheeks tinted pink. "You alright Nash." I smiled. He nodded but didn't look away from my breasts. I tilted his chin up so his eyes were looking at mine. "My eyes are up here babe." I smiled. He blushed and leaned in closer so we were kissing again. He pulled me beneath him again and took my hand in his.

He pulled my hand down his body into his boxers. I blushed and my heart was beating a mile a minute. He pressed my hand to his dick and wrapped my fingers around it. "Pump slowly okay?" He asked. I nodded and slowly ran my hand up and down.

"Tighter." He moaned. I held him tighter and moved my hand faster. He moaned and tugged his boxers off. I moved my hand away and he opened his eyes.

"Lay on your back. I want to try something." I said. He nodded and laid back. I bit my lip at his intimidating size. He smirked.

"My eyes are up here babe." He teased.

I bit my lip and took him in my hands again and licked the pre-cum from the pink head. He squeezed his eyes shut and groaned. I licked up the ridge then around the head.

"Damn Emma." He moaned. "Come here." He said and reached over to the nightstand. He grabbed a condom and I sat on his stomach. He ripped the wrapper open and pulled out the rubber.

I slipped out of my panties and dropped them on the floor. Nash flipped us over and slid on the condom over his length. "R-Ready?" He stuttered. "Nervous?" I asked equally shaky. He nodded.

I rubbed his biceps and pecked his lips. "Lets do this." I nodded. He leaned his hips down and brushed my dripping wet entrance with his cock.

He pushed the tip in and then the rest of him slowly. I dug my nails into his shoulders when I felt my cherry pop.

I squeezed my eyes shut and whimpered. "Fuck." I mumbled. "Are you alright?" He asked cautiously. I nodded. "I'm okay. Keep going please." I bit my lip.

He pushed himself as far as he could so his hip bones brushed against mine. He stayed still for a moment to let me adjust.

"Babe?" He whispered in my ear. "Yea?" I asked. "Do you want to keep going?" He asked. "Yes. Nash I want to give you my everything. I love you." I confessed. "I love you too." He pressed his lips to mine and started slowly thrusting.

After a minute the pain eased up to almost nothing. I started to enjoy it and my body clenched around him. He moaned and held my hips tighter.

"Faster Nash." I moaned.

He quickly picked up speed and hit a very sensitive area. "Fuck." I squealed and jolted my hips up. He smiled and did it again. I wrapped my legs around him tightly as he hit the sensitive spot repeatedly. He thrusted harder and harder making me quiver beneath him.

"Nash." I moaned. "Louder." He said thrusting again at my G-spot. "Nash." I repeated louder. "Again, louder." He grunted. "Nash please." I moaned, nearly screaming. He hit my G-spot again and my body became hot.

My orgasm coursed through me and I trembled beneath him. He thrusted harder and harder making me squirt over his dick. "Fuck Nash." I squealed.

He grunted and I felt the condom fill up. "Oh Emma!" He moaned loudly. I scratched my nails down his back as he rode out our orgasms. He paused and laid his head next to mine and buried his nose into the crook of my neck.

"I made you squirt." He smiled into my neck. "Shut up." I blushed. "You loved it. "It felt amazing." I admitted. "I know the feeling." He kissed my shoulder.

He pulled away and looked down at me. "You look so beautiful." He smiled. I blushed and kissed him. He looked a little scared. "Y-You don't regret it r-right?" He asked.

"How could I regret it when I gave my virginity to the only guy I'll ever love?" I smiled. He kissed me again and rolled so I was on top. "Wanna go again?" He smirked.