Request 28 Brittany

"Hey cutie." I smiled when Jack shut my locker. "Come with me." He said pulling me to the door. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We're ditching." He smirked. I love it when Jack acts like a bad boy. We walked to his car and he drove to his house. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house. He tossed me onto the couch. I giggled and sat up. Jack grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured us some glasses. I took a sip and Jack downed his. I set my glass down and Jacks lips attached themselves to mine. He pushed me back and sat on top of me, straddling me. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. I pulled my shirt off and shook my beanie from my head. He smirked and kissed down my neck. "Jack." I giggled as his hands went down my sides, tickling me. He stopped and put his hands on my hips. He connected our lips again and glided his tongues across my bottom lip. I let him in and tugged my fingers in his hair. He moaned and pulled at my shorts. As soon as he got them off I pulled his jeans off. He rubbed me through my panties with his thumb and sucked harshly on my neck, probably leaving a mark. "J-jack." I moaned and bucked my hips to meet his. He moaned and pushed me back down. He unclasped my bra and dropped it to the floor. His lips connected themselves to my breasts. "Mmmm Jack." I moaned as he swirled his tongue around my nipple. I felt myself getting wetter every second. Jack moved my panties aside and stuck two of his fingers in me. I gasped. He pumped his fingers in and out and rubbed his thumb in circles over my clit. "Jack please stop teasing me." I moaned. He smirked and slowly pulled his fingers out. He pulled my panties down and then his boxers. "Damn. Babe I don't have a condom." He said. "I do." I smirked. I leaned over to my jeans and took the condom that I kept in my wallet. He opened it and slipped it on. He slid into me slowly making me bite my lip. "Fuck you're tight Britt." He moaned. He pushed his length all the way in me and let me adjust. I nodded and he pulled away before thrusting into me hard. I screamed in pleasure. He smiled and thrusted in and out of me quickly. "J-jack!" I screamed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and sucked on his neck. I nipped at his sweet spot and he squeezed my hips. "God you drive me crazy Britt." He moaned. I could feel my climax coming. "Baby I'm close." I moaned. "Not yet." He moaned. He thrusted deeper into me and hit my Gspot. I let out a deep moan and squirmed underneath him. "I think I found it." He smirked and thrusted into the same spot harder and faster. "Oh my god Jack!" I screamed. He kissed me to muffle my screams of pleasure. I swear it was pure ecstasy. My walls tightened around Jacks length. I felt him cum into the condom as I came around him. He thrusted a few more times as we came down from our highs. He pulled out slowly making me quiver with pleasure. He pulled me up and switched places with me so I was laying on him. "I love you." He mumbled as I pulled a blanket over us. "I love you too." I smiled and nuzzled into his chest. "Good night princess." He said. "Good night Jack." I said and fell asleep.