Request 5 Kayla

"Hey you've reached Cameron Dallas leave me a message after the beep."

*BEEP*

"Hey babe it's Kayla again. This is like the third message I've left you. Can give me a call back. Bye." I said throwing my phone onto the couch. Cameron had been out clubbing and hasn't bothered to even tell I. I had to learn about it from a stupid tweet that Nash sent out: Out with @CameronDallas turn down for what
With a pic of them at the bar. I heard a knock at the door and I looked through the peephole and saw a drunk Cameron waiting to get in to our apartment. I opened the door and Cameron stumbled in. "Hey baby." He slurred. "What have you been up to all night?" He asked. "Sitting at home wondering where the fuck you were!" I said loudly. "Babe I was at the club. It was so fun there was this one girl there who was...uh...never mind." He said and then realizing who was talking to. "Go ahead tell me what this girl was doing?" I said pissed off. "Nothing it's not important." he said pushing past me to our room. I pulled his arm. "Tell me!" I yelled. "She danced so amazing. She grinded on me so hard and she was an amazing kisser! Is that what you wanna hear!?" He asked. I slapped him hard and ran upstairs. "Little bitch." He ran after me. I tried pushing the door shut but burst through the door knocking me to the ground. He straddled me and held my wrists above my ahead. "Get off of me." I squirmed with tears running from my eyes. "Baby listen I only said that because I was mad I never kissed her. I danced with her a little but I but I could never cheat. Im so sorry for making you cry." He kissed away my tears. "Y-you never kissed her?" I asked. "Never." I looked into his eyes and knew he wasn't lying. He leaned down and connected our lips. I could taste the alcohol as his tongue glided across my lip wanting entrance. I accepted it. He intertwined our fingers on one hand and pulled of his shirt with the other. I stroked his abs and then pulled our hands apart to take his jeans off. He pulled them from around his ankles and threw them aside. I tugged off my shirt and then my shorts and tossed them behind me. Cameron kissed down my body making me moan. He slipped off my panties with his teeth and kissed my inner thigh. He licked my entrance up and down sucking on my clit. "Oh Cam." I moaned. He smirk and pulled off his boxers. He placed himself at my entrance. He looked down and I nodded. He kissed me and then thrusted into me slowly. I moaned into the kiss and he thrusted harder but kept a slow pace. "Baby faster." I begged but he kept a steady pace. It felt amazing. "Babe I'm so close." I moaned. He sped up and thrusted into me really fast. I dug my nails into his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrusted deeper into me. "Babe I can't hold it anymore." He moaned. "Me either." I moaned. We released at the same time. He pulled out of me and laid next to me on the floor. "Im sorry babe. I love you so much." He said holding my hand. "Its ok babe. I love you too." I smiled resting my head on his chest.