Request 44 Jeffrey

I knocked on the door of my lovely girlfriends apartment and Andrea opened the door. "Hey Jeffrey." She smiled. "Hey Andrea. Is Jenn ready?" I asked. Just as I asked Jenn came out in jeans, a black shirt, and a red flannel tied around her waist.
"Hi beautiful." I smiled and kissed her. "Hey babe." She smiled. "Ready to go?" I asked. "Go where?" She raised her eyebrow. I had kept it a secret and there was no way I was spoiling it. "To the surprise date. Did you bring your Polaroid?" I asked. She nodded. "Good. Let's go then." I smiled. She intertwined our fingers as we walked out to my car. "Do I get a hint?" She asked. "Nope." I said opening the door for her, as any gentleman would. I closed it behind her and walked to my side to hop in.
"A little hint?" She asked. "Sorry." I shrugged. She crossed her arms and pouted adorably in the passenger seat. "You'll love it, I promise." I smiled. She smiled back and held my hand again.
-
I pulled into the apple orca hard and saw Jenn smile. "You remembered?" She bit her lip. "Of course. When they opened you couldn't shut up about how much you wanted to go." I chuckled.
I got out quickly so I could open her door and help her out. "Thank you." She smiled and wrapped her arms around me tight. I kissed her neck where it comments to her shoulder. I knew she liked that.
"Let's go pick some apples babe." I smiled and walked her to the booth. I paid the girl and she gave us a big bag. Jenn and I ran to the Granny Smiths, them being her favorite and all, and picked about six of them.
She climbed up the tree to pick the perfect apple. I snapped a picture of her reaching up but she couldn't quite reach. I set the camera down and climbed up across from her. "Need some help miss?" I smiled. "Yes please. That one. It's perfect." She smiled.
I reached up and plucked it from the branch. "Ta-da." I smiled. She kissed my cheek. "Thank you Jeffrey." She smiled. "Anything for you." I smiled.
We got apples of every kind of apple we could find.
Once the bag was full Jenn and I carried it to the car. "That was so much fun." She smiled and opened the trunk so I could set them in there. "We're not done yet." I smiled. "Whats left? We picked all we could." She frowned. "We forgot the best apples of all." I smiled. "Which ones?" She asked. "Caramel apples." I smiled. Her eyes gleamed like a kid on Christmas.
We went back to the apple stand and I asked the lady for her two finest caramel apples. Jenn took a big bit and smiled. "Delicious." She proclaimed. I nodded in agreement as I chewed the sweet treat. She kissed me again, letting me taste the delicious caramel on her tongue and lips.
"You taste delicious too." She smiled. "I love you." I said out of no where. She looked at me and smiled. "You do?" She asked. I nodded. I have for a while now but only at this moment did I have the courage to say anything.
"I love you too." She smiled. I leaned in and kissed the beautiful girl I love. I held her cheek in my hand and pulled away. "Mmmm I love you caramel." I smiled. She laughed. "More than me?" She asked. "Well..." I teased. She pouted. "Nope. You win by like this much." I said holding my fingers an inch apart. She laughed again and kissed me again. "Oh thank goodness. I thought I lost to a sugary apple." She smiled.