Request 27 Jenna

"Wakey Wakey eggs and bacey." Sam smiled leaving little kisses on my face. "Bacey is not a word." I grumbled. "I brought food." He chuckled. I shot up and and looked around. "Where's my food?" I asked. "I may have lied to get you up." I groaned and laid back down. "NNNOOOO!" He yelled jumping on me. "Get your fat ass off of me." I said pushing him away. "Nope I think im just gonna....TICKLE YOU!" He said and tickled up and down my sides. "AUUGGGHHH!!! STAAAAHHHPPPP!!!" I laughed and screamed. He slipped his hands under my shirt and tickled my stomach. "SAAAAMM PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!" I screamed and wiggled underneath him. He stopped but left his hands under my shirt. "Uh Sam." I said. "Shhh I wanna try something." He said and leaned down to kiss me. He deepened the kis and started to slowly move his hands up. I got kind of nervous and Sam could tell. "If you dont want to do this let me know. Just know I won't hurt you. I love you Jenna." He said. "I love you too." I smiled. He leaned back down and kissed me. He slipped his hand behind me and unhooked my bra. I pulled my shirt off and let my bra fall to the floor. "Woah." He smiled. I blushed and covered them with my hands. "You dont have to hide yourself babe, you're gorgeous." I smiled and kissed him again. Sam massaged my breasts slowly and squeezed my nipples with his thumb and forefinger. I moaned into the kiss making him smirk. I pulled his shirt off and threw it across the room. He moved one of his hands from my breasts and moved down my stomach slowly. He unbuttoned my jeans and I pulled them off. He rubbed me through my panties making me gasp. He chuckled and rubbed faster. "Saaaam." I moaned. He smiled and moved my underwear aside. He stuck two fingers in his mouth and sucked on them. I bit my lip and he pulled his fingers out of his mouth and stuck them into me. I gasped and arched my back. He pushed me back down and curved his fingers. "Mmmm Sam." I moaned. I bucked my hips trying to push him deeper inside of me. He chuckled and pulled his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss of his touch. He pulled his jeans and boxers off. He grabbed a condom from the side table and slipped it on. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. I nodded and waited. He pushed in a little and I squealed at the pain. "Shhh baby girl. I promise it gets better." He said wiping my tears. He gave me a moment to adjust then eased the rest of the way in. He groaned as he thrusted in and out of me slowly. I wrapped my legs around his hips. "Faster." I whispered. He didn't hesitate to speed up. He started rapidly thrusting into me making me scream out in pleasure. "Fuck Sam. Harder." I moaned. He grabbed my hips and slammed harder. "Oh Saaammm." I moaned as I felt my high come closer. He lifted my left leg up onto his shoulder and thrusted faster. "Jenna." He moaned followed by a few dirty promises for next time. I scratched my fingers down his back as I felt my stomach tighten. "S-Sam. I'm gonna-" I moaned and came over his length. He thrusted faster as I writhed beneath him. I felt him twitch inside of me and release into the condom. He thrusted a few more times and pulled away. "That was amazing Jen." He panted. I nodded and laid on his chest. His heart beat slowed and went back to normal. "Jenna." "Mhm?' I mumbled. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I smiled and kissed his nose.