Request 30 Olivia

"Olivia get back here!" Taylor bellowed for the third time. "No. Not until you apologize." I said not turning back as I walked back to the hotel room. "Apologize?! You don't deserve an apology." He scoffed. I swung the door open to our shared room and slammed it behind me. Taylor caught it with his foot just before it shut. Damn. "Screw off." I groaned. "No. Tell me what you were doing talking to that guy." He said sternly. "Having a conversation." I smirked and sat down on the be to kick my shoes off. He rolled his eyes. "That's not what I meant." He grumbled. "Well that's watcha said." I smiled mocking him. "Olivia!" He yelled in frustration. "Taylor!" I yelled back standing up "Stop being a bitch!" He yelled coming towards me. "I'm not being a bitch! You're being a jealous asshole." I shot back and pushed him back. "I am not. I just don't like you flirting with other guys." He said. "Since when is having a conversation flirting?" I asked. "I saw you talking to him. You couldn't take you eyes of him." He glared at me. "It wasn't like that Taylor." I sighed. "Oh please. Admit it." He scoffed. "Admit what?" I asked confused. "You thought he was hot." He hissed. Yes. He was gorgeous. It doesn't matter what he looks like though because Taylor is the one I love but he made me so angry. "Taylor stop it." I warned knowing he wouldn't want the answer. "No tell me. You thought he was better looking then me didn't you? I swear you always look at other guys you.....you slut." He said with venom in his voice. "How dare you call me a slut you son of a bitch!" I screamed. "It's true." He spat. "Ok fine Taylor, yes! I thought he was so hot and all I wanted to do was rip the clothes off his sexy body!" I shouted. He pushed me to the wall and pinned me there. "Get off." I said shoving him away forcefully. He wouldn't budge and he grabbed my arms tightly. "Taylor let go." I said trying to wiggle free. He didn't say anything he just stared me down. "T-Taylor go." I said looking away. "Look at me." He said in a calm voice. I slowly turned to face him. As soon as my blue eyes met his brown ones he smashed his lips into mine. I couldn't bring myself to push him away so I pulled him closer. I curled my fingers in his hair and tugged at it. He moaned and slipped his hands under my shirt. He pulled his hands out and went to the middle of it. He grabbed each side of it and ripped my button up off. Buttons scattered to the floor and he yanked the shirt down. God that was sexy. I bit at his bottom lip as I pulled away slightly. Taylor grabbed my thighs and picked me up before attaching his soft lips to my sweet spot. I wrapped my legs around him and tilted my neck up so he could kiss more of me. He sucked at my collar bone all the way up to my sweet spot. I moaned and pulled at his shirt until it was gone. I grinded my hips against him until he couldn't take it. He pulled away and held my hips tightly in place. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you." He panted. "And for calling you a slut." He said quietly. "It's ok." I said cupping his cheeks. "That guy wasn't that hot anyway." Lie. "I only want to be with you." Truth. I said an kissed him again. "I know you think he's hot." He chuckled. "But you're hotter." I smiled. "Mhm." He rolled his eyes. "There will always be that better looking guy but I don't care because I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." He said kissing me one more time before carrying me to bed.