Request 11 Dayja

"Babe ya ready?" My boyfriend Kyle asked me. "Um yea just a second." I said putting in my earrings. Kyle came into my room and stood behind me. "Knock much." I joked. "Pft I don't have to knock I'm your boyfriend." He said quite seriously. "Im ready." I smiled. "You forgot to put on make up." He said. "I know I wanted to go for the natural look." I smiled. He groaned. "Great you're turning into one of those girls." "What do you mean?" I scrunched my eyebrows. "One of the girls who thinks they look good with out makeup." I gasped. "You don't think I'm pretty." "Of course I do but in makeup. Now lets get goin." He grabbed at my hand but I pulled away. "No." "Excuse me?" He said. "I said no. Im not going with you." "Whatever bitch I was gonna hook up with Rachel anyway." He said and walked out slamming the door behind him. I teared up and sat on the floor. I should have known Kyle was cheating. He told me Rachel was tutoring him in geometry. Rachel is about a good as geometry as she as she is at keeping her legs closed. My phone started ringing. It was my best friend Jai. "He-hello." I sniffled into the phone. "Dayja what's the matter?" He asked. "KylecheatingRachelnoprom." You cried all at once. "Dayja slow down I'm coming over." He said and hung up. 10 minutes later Jai came up to my room. "Lets try this again." He chuckled an helped you up. You say next to him on your bed and tried to talk. "Kyle said I didn't look good unless I wore makeup and then when I told him to get out he said that he was gonna sleep with Rachel anyway." I cried. Jai wiped my tear. "Dayja don't listen to him. You're beautiful. I should have asked you out before that tool had a chance." He smacked his hand over his mouth. " I mean uh-" I cut him off and kissed him. "Jai I've been in love with you since we were kids." You smile. "I love you too." He says and his lips attack yours. You lay back on your bed and Jai laid on top of me. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked. I nodded and bit my lip. Jai unzipped my dress and pulled it off down my ankles. I unstrapped my shoes and tossed them across the room. I undid his tie and He unbuttoned his shirt while I worked on his pants. Once we were down to out underwear he kissed my collarbone. I moaned at his touch and bit my lip. "That feel good baby?" I nodded. "How about this?" He asked putting his head between my legs and pulling off my panties. He kissed my clit and started to suck on it. I moaned as he gently flicked his tongue over it. He replaced his mouth with his hand and rubbed his fingers over my sensitive spot and stuck two of them in me. I clenched the sheets in my fist and moaned. Jai smirked and sucked on my breast. "Jai I need you." I moaned. He came up to face me. "It's your first time, right?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled a condom from his wallet and slipped it on. "It's gonna hurt a little then." "I've heard." He chuckled. "Ill be gentle love I promise." Jai eased into me, it hurt but I tried not to show it. Once Jai was all the way in me he stopped and let me adjust. "Ok lets keep going." I smiled. He nodded and thrusted into me. The first few times hurt but the pain dispersed and now it felt amazing. "Harder Jai." I moaned into his ear. He connected our lips for a moment then slammed into me. I flipped us over and took control. I bounced up and down on his length and he held on to my hips tightly. "B-babe I can't hold it much longer." He moaned. "Me either." I said. Jai thrusted up a few times before releasing into the condom. It drove me crazy and I released too. I fell down next to Jai on the queen sized bed. "Woah." He exhaled. "You can say that again." I panted. "Woah." he said making me giggle. "Do you want to go to prom?" Jai asked. "Im not even sure I can stand up at this point." I said. He chuckled and pulled me to his chest. I traced his tattoos and he looked down at me. "Dayja will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Id want nothing more." I smiled and kissed my boyfriend.