Request 41 Skylar

Shout out to @Mack_aronie for the idea thanks babe

I walked down stairs in my batman crop top and matching booty shorts. I had on batman socks and my brown hair up in a ponytail with black batman bow.

I was so ready for this sleepover with the girls tonight. I went to the kitchen to get all the stuff for the ice cream sundaes when the doorbell rang. Oh that must be them. Well they are early it's only 6 and the sleepover is at 7:30. I ran to the door and opened it. "Taylor? Uh hey." I smiled. "H-Hey Sky." He said looking at my legs and then stomach. He swallowed hard and looked up at me. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out." Taylor smiled. "Oh. Well some of my friends are coming for a sleepover. I suppose you could hang out." I smiled.

"Sleepover? Every guys dream." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind him.

"Want to watch a movie while we wait?" I asked. "Sure." He smiled and went to my movies. "The Spectacular Now?" Taylor asked. "Sure." I smiled. Oh wait there's a sex scene. That's gonna be awkward.

We sat through the movie quietly until the sex scene came on. Taylor glanced down at my legs that were crossed at the ankles. He looked back that screen. Aimee started moaning so Taylor looked down at my breasts that weren't that difficult to see because of the height difference and the v-shape of my crop top.

Did he think I didn't notice the staring? He Taylor placed his hand on my thigh making me tense. He ran his hand up a little higher so I spread my legs enough for his hand to get between my thighs. He ran circles with his fingers over my leg. I could feel the sexual tension build.

He moved his hand up to my shorts and rubbed me through the thin material. I bucked my hips up into his hand a little and watched the sex scene play out.

Taylor pulled at my shorts so I took them off. He rubbed me through my black lacy thong. I moaned quietly as rough material brushed against my clit.

He leaned down and kissed my collar bone. He bit it lightly making me gasp. I pulled away and stood up to face him. "Shit Sky I'm sorry I j-" "Shh." I said pulling my shirt off. I straddled his hips and kissed his neck.

"Fuck." He moaned. I sucked just below his ear making him moan. I pulled at his shirt until he took it off. I I bit my lip at his gorgeous abs and grinded on him lightly as his hands guided my hips in the rhythm he liked.

I could feel him grow though his sweatpants.

"Sky." He groaned. I got off of him and pulled his sweatpants down. I pulled his boxers off too and left him naked in front of me.

I dropped to my knees and kissed the head. "Fuck." He moaned and thrusted upward to my mouth. "Bad boy." I said and pushed his hips down. I licked up the ridge of his cock and then around the tip.

"Please Sky." He moaned. I only took the tip in my mouth and sucked gently. I pulled away making a 'pop' sound. "Dammit Sky." He moaned and grabbed my hair.

He pushed his full length into my mouth making me gag. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. He made sure he stayed in my mouth as he thrusted.

He groaned as he repeatedly hit the back of my throat. He went faster making tears prick my eyes. He groaned my name over and over.

He twitch between my lips and pulled out.

"You're a naughty little girl Sky." He said pulling me up. "Punish me." I said to Taylor. He grabbed me and laid me on the ground. "If you like teasing so much than fine. I'll tease you." Taylor growled ripping my panties off. He slipped only his tip into my soaking core. I clenched tightly around what I could and moaned.

"Fuck Taylor. Please." I moaned. He stayed quiet as he pushed only the head in. "Taylor please. I need you to fuck me rough. Make me cum Taylor I need you." I moaned. "Shit." He groaned.

He pulled out and picked me up. "On the couch, hands and knees." He demanded. I listened hoping he'd let me cum. He unclipped my bra and pushed me so I was leaning over the armrest. He took his bandana off and used it to tie my hands behind my back.

"If you were a good girl then you'd be allowed to cum." Taylor said and smacked my ass hard. "Again. Please." I squealed. He slapped it again. "Fuck." I moaned. He moved his hands to my nipples and pinched them.

I pushed my ass back so he rubbed against my entrance. He groaned and thrust hard into me. I moaned and arched my back. Taylor thrusted over and over until I was ready to cum. "Fuck Taylor I'm close." I moaned. He pulled out and slapped my ass hard.

He pulled my hair so my back was against his chest. "Bad girls don't get to cum." He whispered.

I was so horny right now I could barely stand it. "Taylor please. I'll be a good girl I promise." I pleaded. "Prove to me that you're a good girl." He said. "I will." I nodded.

"Let me watch you touch yourself." He said. I but my lip and nodded. I sat back on the couch and spread my legs for him. I slid my middle finger up my slit then back down. I pushed it into me and clenched around it. It was gonna take much to make me cum now.

I pumped two fingers in and out of me quickly. I threw my head back and moaned. "Say my name baby." Taylor said kissing my nipples. "Taylor." I moaned and rubbed myself faster.

"That's good baby girl. Eyes open." He moaned. I opened my eyes and watched him stroke himself. I clench tighter. Fuck I was nearly throbbing. "Taylor I need to cum." I moaned. He moved my hand away as pushed into me. "Yes." I moaned. His thrusts were hard and fast, just what I needed. I clenched around him tight and started screaming as I hit my high.

"Yes! Fuck Taylor yes!" I moaned as I came around him. He groaned and thrusted deeper hitting my most sensitive spot. "Taylor!" I screamed. "Sky!" He grunted and came in me.

I milked his cock as he continued to fuck me though his climax.

He panted and stilled himself and pulled out. "That was fucking amazing." Taylor said catching his breath. I nodded and heard knocking on the front door.

"Shit the girls." I said frantically redressing. Taylor got dressed and we fixed our hair.

I ran to the girls and saw them all grinning. "Sorry fell asleep." I chuckled. "Then you must have had a wild wet dream with Taylor because all we could hear was loud moaning." Marie smirked.

I blushed and let the girls in. They walked upstairs and Taylor came out. "You must be good if you can make her scream." Jenny said to Taylor. "Oh I am." He winked at me. "Round two when they fall asleep." He winked and kissed me. I nodded and he smacked my sore buyt playfully. This was gonna be hard to live down but it was so worth it.