Request 25 Elizabeth

I sat up and looked around my room. *clink* *clink* "What the hell is that?" I asked myself out loud. I stood up and walked to where the sound was coming from. I saw Jack standing outside waving like a goof.
I opened the window and stuck my head out. "What are you doing here? If my parents see you they'll kill you." I whisper yelled. "I missed you." He smiled and started climbing the tree by my window.
He walked across the branch and crawled in through my window. "Babe as much as I love seeing you and how hot it is that you would sneak over to see me, you have to go." I said pushing him away. "Somehow I don't think you want me to go." He said pulling me to his chest. I smiled and pecked him lightly. "Ok you can stay but you have to be quiet and leave before my parents wake up in the morning." I said. He nodded and picked me up bridal style.
He set me down on the bed and laid down next to me. "Hey Liz have I ever told you I love you?" He asked as I played with his hair. "Yes, I believe you have, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again." I smiled. "Well I really do love you." He said sitting up. "I really love you too." I said. He leaned forward and kissed me.
He brought his hands up and cupped my cheeks, pulling me closer to him. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied, teasing him. He smiled and rolled over so he was on top of me. He moved his hands up to the hem of my shirt tracing shapes on my stomach. He tried again to stick his tongue in my mouth and I let him in.
I rolled us over so I was on him and sat up, straddling him. I pulled my shirt over my head surprising Jack. "Babe are you sure? Your parents could here. He said resting his hands on my hips. "I don't care. I want you so bad baby." I smiled.
He grinned and pulled me back down. He pulled away a little and he tugged his shirt off. I looked him up and down and brought my hands to his belt. I fumbled with his belt for a moment until Jack chuckled and took over. I moved so he could take his jeans off and he through them to the side. He pulled my shorts down and I started to lightly grind on him.
He moaned and I felt him grow beneath me. He brushed his thumbs over my hip bones and the flipped us over. "No teasing Liz." He smirked. He pinned my arms above my head with one hand and put one hand behind me.
He unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms. He bit his lip and stared at my boobs. "Jack my eyes are up here." I blushed. His cheeks turned red and he leaned down to kiss me. He bit my lip lightly and squeezed my right boob lightly then circling my nipple with his middle finger. He rubbed it between his thumb and forefinger making it hard.
I moaned into his mouth and bucked my hips. He smirked. "Somebody's eager." He winked. I nodded and he pulled my panties down. He rubbed his finger up and down my slit making me gasp. "Gonna have to be quiet baby. Wouldn't want your parents to walk in." He whispered. I bit my lip and held back the loud moans I wanted to release as he rubbed my clit.
Out of no where he stuck one of his fingers in me. I arched my back and he smirked as he thrusted them farther in to me. I whimpered trying to contain myself. Once I was wet enough he curved his fingers and slowly pulled them out.
"Fuck." I whispered. "You have condoms right?" He asked. "Yea. Top drawer." I said and I pulled his boxers down. He grinned an picked a condom from my drawer and ripped it open with his teeth. He slid it over his 8 inch length and rubbed the head against my entrance.
"Baby don't tease me." I moaned. He blushed. "Remember to keep quiet." He smirked and thrusted into me. He knew I was gonna groan loudly so he covered my mouth. I moaned into his hand. He kneaded my breasts with his other hand as he slammed into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and thrusted up.
He groaned a little to loudly and bit his lip to hold back his moans that were about to come. He circled his thumb around my clit and thrusted into m G-spot. I writhed beneath him at every thrust.
I wanted to scream because Jack was so amazing. My fingers left scratches down his back as I felt him cum into the condom. He thrusted a few more time making me cum too. We rode our highs out and he pulled out. "Well why don't we go check on her." I heard my mom say from their room. "Hide." I said as my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He grabbed his clothes and hid in my closet I grabbed my shirt and shorts and threw them on. I laid down and pretended to be asleep. I heard the door creak. "See I told you it was all in your head." My dad chuckled. My door shut and I sat up and Jack came out from my closet fully dressed. He grinned, blushing wildly.
"That was close." He chuckled laying down next to me. "Yea too close." I said pushing him off the bed. "No cuddling?" He pouted. "I promise we can tomorrow when my parents aren't home." I promised and kissed him. He smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He winked and climbed down the tree and ran to his house. He's lucky I love him.