Connor Franta/sweet

You were out with your best friend in the world Mr.Franta himself. Today is your birthday and Connor said told you that you better look hot when he shows up. It was now noon and you were wearing a pink and white sundress and matching pink Vans and you had just finished up curling your hair. There was a knock at the door and you opened it to find a notecard and three pink roses. Your favorite. You pick them up and read the note.
3 roses for the years I've known you. Got to the place we met :)
The Starbucks down the street. You smiled to yourself. You hopped on your penny board and went to the Starbucks. You walk up to the counter and the lady at the at the counter sees you walk in. "Are you Alyssa?" you nod and she hands you 2 cups of coffee. You read the sides of them and they said.
Two cups of coffee. 1 for the 1 I spilled on you and another for the 1 I owe you. Go to our place.
Our place? you thought. The Park! You skated to the park and the man selling balloons handed you like 20 purple ones (you favorite color) and a note.
20 for your age :) I suppose you want to see me now well turn around.
I turned around and saw Connor sitting in the gazebo that rested along the lake. Your run over to him with all the balloons and the coffees and the roses and attack him with a huge hug. "Oh thank you ConDaBon this is the best birthday ever." You say smiling wildly at him. "Not yet it isn't." He shows you the picnic set up behind him. You two drink your coffees and eat the delicious In and Out Connor brought. As it stars to get dark you and Connor walk over to the pier with all the balloons. You guys started to let them go and watched them float away. "Thank you." you say again facing him to look at his beautiful green eyes. "Anytime." he says looking at you. "I love you." he says. "I love you too." you smile. "No I love you. I have loved you since the day I met you. You are the sweetest and nicest person I have ever met and you're absolutely gorgeous on top of that. I love you so much and I have been to scared to tell you until now." You smile. "I know what you meant Connor and I love you too. You're the sunshine of my life and saying I love you is a major understatement." Connor leans in and your lips connect. It feels like fireworks have been ignited in your stomach and head and heart everything just feels tingly. You both pull away and you rest your head on his shoulder. "Don't ever leave me." you tell him. "Where else would I wanna be?"