Request 14 Kyla

"Kyla wake up." Jc said as he shook me awake. I moaned and my eyes fluttered open. "Yes." I smiled. 'I made you breakfast." He said proudly. I sat up and looked over at the nightstand where there was a tray of waffles bacon and a glass of orange juice. I smiled and kissed his cheek as he sat down next to me setting the tray in my lap. As I ate my waffles I noticed Jc lick his lips. "Want some?" I giggled hold out a bite of waffles on my fork. He happily took the bite along with the fork from my fingers and a piece of bacon. I shook my head and chuckled as he stole two more bites and gave me back my fork. I finished eating and hugged him tightly. "Thank you babe." I smiled and set the tray on the nightstand. "Now tell me what you want." I said. He gasped. "Can't a boyfriend just make his girlfriend a lovely breakfast without there being a reason?" he asked. "Of course but you only do really sweet stuff when you want something."I giggled. He sighed. "Ok maybe I wanted to do this." He said and kissed my neck. I moaned as he sucked on the tender skin leaving little marks along my neck. He slipped his hand under my shirt and I stopped him. "Oh so you think you can make me breakfast and ill have sex with you." I teased. "Well...I mean you don't have to. Im not gonna make you do anything I was just wondering." He said sitting back then pulling his phone out. I looked at him check his twitter feed for a second and pushed his phone out of the way. I straddled his lap and kissed his jawline. He moaned and I felt his hands move up my legs. He pulled off my shirt and unhooked my bra. I ran my fingers along his abs and told him to lay down. He did and I tugged at his sweatpants and then his boxers. I but my lip because he was bigger then I expected and I took most of his length and put it in my mouth. He moan and ran his fingers through my brown hair. I bobbed up and down then pulled up a little and sucked on the tip. He moaned loudly and I started to pump. "Babe I'm close." He groaned and pulled me up to face him. He pulled off my shorts and underwear and flipped us over do he was on top. He grabbed a condom from the nightstand and ripped the package open with his teeth. I took it from him and slid it on. He moaned at my touch and leaned down to kiss me. "Kyla it might hurt but if it's too much ill stop ok?" I nodded. He slipped the head in and I cried out. He stoked my cheek and I let him continue. Once he was halfway in a tear slipped down my faced. He had his eyes shut and was biting his lip. He was enjoying this I could tell. He was now fully in and he opened his eyes. He let out a breath. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and he slowly thrusted out of me and then back in quickly. I clutched the sheets in pain as he thrusted a few more times. As the pain eased I let up on the sheets and began to enjoy it as well. "Jc harder." I moaned. He smiled at how I was enjoying it and he pounded into me hard making me slide up the bed a little. "Oh fuck." I moaned. Jc took hold of both of my hips and thrusted into me so hard I could barely feel my legs that were wrapped around his back. "Baby I'm close." I said right before releasing all over him. He kept thrusting and reached his high. He pulled out of me slowly making me cum again and laid down next to me. I laid there sore and happy all at once. I tried to move my legs but they didn't move very far. "Jc I can't feel my legs." I said. He chuckled. "Good I accomplished my goal." He smiled. I used the strength I had left to lay my head down on his chest. "I love you princess." He whispered and smarted snoring lightly. "I love you more." I yawned and fell back asleep too.