Request 34 Nadia

Nash walked up to his room with me trailing not to far behind. He tossed his backpack on the floor and flopped onto the bed face first. He groaned and I laid down next to him on my back. He turned to face me but he was looking past me at the wall. I knew he had had a long day. He got into it with a teacher who was yelling at me. "Thanks for standing up for me today." I said kissing his cheek. He shrugged. "She was being a bitch." I sighed. He had a lot on his plate lately with the hate and the new movie. He bit his lip and furrowed his brow like he always did when he was in deep thought. He was so sexy. Is that wrong to say? That he's sexy when he's frustrated.

I sat up and rolled him over so he was on his back.

"What are you doing?" He asked curiously. "Relieving stress." I smiled and pushed his shirt up. He cocked an eyebrow. I pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He smiled and watched me climb onto him. I straddled his hips and kissed his jaw. I kissed down his throat and listened to him mumble incoherent words. I left wet little kisses down his chest and muscular stomach. I felt his hard-on beneath me.

I unbuckled his belt and then unbuttoned his jeans. I slid them down his legs and kissed his hip bones, just above his boxers. He flexed his hips as I tugged his boxers down. I kissed the tip and glanced up at him. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. Now it was sexual frustration. I licked from the bottom of his length back to the head. "God Nadia." He moaned. I swirled my tongue around his tip. "Dammit Nadia stop teasing me." He groaned. I quickly went down on his length.

"Nadia." He moaned. I bobbed my head up and down quickly knowing how he loved it. He tangled his fingers through my hair and thrusted his hips upward, hitting the back of my throat. I gagged slightly but got used to his length as he face fūcked me. "Baby I just wanna fuçk you." He moaned slowing down. I pulled my lips away and smiled at him. "Oh you do?" I asked. "Mhm." He mumbled. I tugged my shirt off and threw it across the room. "Nadia please." He whined. I yanked my shorts and panties off and positioned myself above him. He grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my back. I gasped and he thrusted hard into me. I screamed out in pleasure. "Fuck yes Nash." I moaned as he thrusted faster. He gripped my shoulders and grunted with each thrust. "Oh god Nash." I moaned. He started to get sloppy with his thrusts as I hit my climax. It hadn't really built it just hit me. A wave of pleasure took over my body. I scratched my fingernails down his back and felt his load shoot into me. "Mmmmmmm!" Nash grunted. He panted and pulled out. He flopped down next to me breathing heavy. Once he caught his breath he leaned down and grabbed our underwear. "Thanks baby." He smiled and pecked my lips as I pulled my panties on. "Oh it was my pleasure." I smiled. "Mine too." He smirked.