Request 36 Jordan

"Happy anniversary baby." I smiled at Hayes across the table. "Happy two year babe." He said and leaned over to kiss my cheek. We were enjoying an evening at my absolute favorite restaurant. Hayes has said nothing but sweet things about how beautiful I looked and how happy he was to see me. Hayes had been on tour but made and effort to come back for our anniversary. "I'm glad you could make it back. I know you love being on tour." I smiled. He held my hand from across the table and ran his thumb over my knuckles. "Jordan I love you more than anything. Nothing could keep me from you on our anniversary." He smiled. "I love you too." I said.

Hayes paid the check and we took a cab back to his house. "Movies and cuddling?" He asked. "I have a better idea." I bit my lip. He cocked his eyebrow. "Oh and why would that be?" He asked. I slipped the straps of my dress off and let my blue dress fall to the floor. Hayes eyes ran over my body as he grinned. "Mine." He smiled and picked me up bridal style.
He carried me to his room and laid me on the comfy bed. He unbuttoned his black shirt and let it fall off his muscular shoulders. He unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them off too. I took off my heels and grabbed Hayes by his boxers.
He blushed and laid down on top of me. "Tonight I get to show you how much I love you." He whispered. He kissed my lips before making his may to my sweet spot. He nipped at it lightly making my eyes close involuntarily. He kissed at it more passionately as his hands went behind me. He skilfully unhooked my bra and tossed it across the room. He moved back up to my lips and caressed his thumbs over my nipples. He took my breast into his big hands. He massaged them making me gasp. He slowly slid his tongue between my lips and started exploring. Running his hands down my sides, he hooked his thumbs under my panties. He slid the small amount of fabric down my thighs slowly, his crystal blue eyes never breaking contact with my hazel ones. Once the final garment was removed from me it was his turn. I slid my small hands down his toned stomach and landed on his v-line. I curved my index and middle finger into the hem of his boxers, sliding them down his thighs. I got them down to his knees and he pulled them the rest of the way off. He kissed down my neck and chest. He stopped halfway between my breasts and leaned up to kiss each of my nipples. I blushed as they went erect. Hayes smiled and kept kissing down me to my hips. He brushed his hands over my hip bones and left a kiss at the top of my warmth. He slid his hands from my hips to my inner thighs. He spread them as far as they'd go and kissed my clit. I jumped and my body tensed up at the minimal contact. He smiled and did it again making me weak. He swiped his tongue up my slit making cry out. "Haaaaz. Pleeeeaaase." I moaned. He chuckled. "Alright, alright baby." He smirked. His warm breath fanned over my sensitive area making me shudder. He leaned over to the table next to his bed and pulled out a silver package. He opened it with his teeth and took the rubber out. He slid it on and positioned himself above me. I was nearly throbbing for him. He pushed in slowly squeezing his eyes tightly shut. "Mmm Haz." I moaned. He took my hands in his and put them above my head. He interlocked our fingers and pushed into me harder. "Dammit Jordan you're so tight." He moaned. He steadied himself and looked at me again. "Ok." I mumbled. I could barely make out words with his full length in me. He pulled himself out and then slammed back into me. I let out scream and scratched my fingers down his back. "Fuck!" I screamed. Hayes pushed in and out slowly, so slow he was barely moving. Usually by now he wouldn't be able to control himself. He panted and squeezed my hips. "Fuck Jordan." he moaned. "Hayes faster please." I moaned. He sped up a little and then stopped. "Haz no." I whined. He chuckled and grabbed under my thighs. He picked my legs up and put them by my head. He thrusted faster from this new angle making me weaker. He held my thighs in place, preventing me from squirming. My climax didn't build it just hit me all at once. "HAYES!" I screamed. He thrusted through my climax and hit his. "Jordan." He groaned. His load streamed into and he stilled his body. I whimpered at the empty feeling as he pulled out. He laid down next to me on his side. Hayes grabbed my hips and pulled me so we were spooning. "Happy anniversary." He chuckled and rested his hands in my stomach. "Happy anniversary indeed." I smiled and laced my fingers with his.